New home

AmandaS

Retired Moderator
Im wrapping in plastic and getting a much better light! But here is my work in progress... I went from the large zoomed reptibreeze chameleon enclosure (garbage!!) to this! Now i am in need of lights and heaters(already ordered with expedited shipping) but im sure she will be much happier in here!!! Oh, i also need real wood. Lol. Im definitely getting rid of all these fake vines and leaves. Which is what i mostly have right,now. Petco, pft.

Attachments

• 0622192302.jpg
    0622192302.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 145
Wow!! Monster cage:oops: that should be ok even in a high traffic area, with lots of branches and plants!!

Ive never heard of a mercury vapor bulb, but i will certainly look into them. I was wondering about lighting. Which would work the best? So thanks!!!
Mercy Vapor bulbs provide heat and UVB and UVA all in one. They're best suited for large enclosures or free-range setups. I personally do not own one but they last as long as the bulb is working. However you'll want a solarmeter to dial in the correct UVI rating.

Right, I already have my money tree in it. Can i put, like, an orange and lemon tree??? Or some live grape vines?

Back
Top Bottom