New Gutload

Here's my thanngg

I feed my crickets at night time, (somewhere between 11:00 P.M. - 12 midnight). I cannot wake up at 6 or 7 A.M. to feed the crickets... :eek::rolleyes:

I put more than enough food in my cricket bins at night time. This is when they chow down. They get little less than 9 hours to feast. By morning time, there is very little food left, all are nice and plump. The chams are fed around 8 A.M. I ALWAYS make sure there are no more crickets left in their feeder cups after 2 P.M.

So... here's mah thannnngg lol..

Sunday Night -
¼ cup of cooked egg yolk
¼ cup of melon
¼ cup of yellow squash
1/8th cup of strawberry

Monday Night –
¼ cup of Macintosh apple
¼ cup of sweet potato
¼ cup of asparagus
¼ cup of carrot

Tuesday Night –
¼ cup of mustard greens
¼ cup of zucchini
¼ cup of carrot top
¼ cup of dandelion

Wednesday Night –
¼ cup of broccoli
¼ cup of collard greens
¼ cup of romaine lettuce
¼ cup of kale

Thursday Night –
Orange slices
bowl of cricket crack

Friday Night -
Banana Peel
Bowl of cricket crack

Saturday Night –
¼ cup of yellow squash
¼ cup of dandelion
¼ cup of carrot

Sunday Night –
¼ cup of collard greens
¼ cup of mustard greens
¼ cup of carrot top
¼ cup of Macintosh apple
Bowl of cricket crack

Oh, by the way, for those who have trouble getting your chameleon to eat out of a container... Try sticking in a few twigs that would obviously be way too big for your chameleon to fit in it's mouth. I've had chameleons that refused to eat out of a container, and once they see a cricket walking on a twig, they go for it! Other methods are using a screen.

For my baby panther chams, I put a tiny piece of banana inside the bin on top of a piece of paper towel, to keep the Hydei fruit flies from wandering off. This also works with baby crickets, although crickets will eat anything! lol

I use the cricket crack as a staple, add my fruits and veggies every feeding, and I keep water crystals to offset the crack.
Cc ingredients:
brewers yeast, bee pollen, lima beans, yellow split pea, white bean, small red bean, vit b, pink bean, alfalfa, dry fruit mix, black bean, Canadian field peas, spirulina, milk, acidopholus, oar grains, topic acid, milk
Whew! Tiki Toni sells it, Sr member I believe and really nice to do business with. Liddy at Kammers introduced them to me at Pomona

I use the cricket crack as a staple, add my fruits and veggies every feeding, and I keep water crystals to offset the crack.
Cc ingredients:
brewers yeast, bee pollen, lima beans, yellow split pea, white bean, small red bean, vit b, pink bean, alfalfa, dry fruit mix, black bean, Canadian field peas, spirulina, milk, acidopholus, oat grains, topic acid, milk
Whew! Tiki Tiki sells it, Sr member I believe and really nice to do business with. Liddy at Kammers introduced them to me at Pomona

Cc ingredients:
brewers yeast, bee pollen, lima beans, yellow split pea, white bean, small red bean, vit b, pink bean, alfalfa, dry fruit mix, black bean, Canadian field peas, spirulina, milk, acidopholus, oar grains, topic acid, milk
Whew! Tiki Toni sells it, Sr member I believe and really nice to do business with. Liddy at Kammers introduced them to me at Pomona

In my opinion, that's too many beans. Beans have the wrong calcium to phosphorous ratio

i use sandra dry gutload recipe, as a staple and feed fresh fuits and greens, collard, squash, carrots, apples, orange, pepper, ect every other day. with calcium enriched water cubes kept for a water source.
i got super fat juciy crickets yum yum

I feed my crickets at night time, (somewhere between 11:00 P.M. - 12 midnight). I cannot wake up at 6 or 7 A.M. to feed the crickets... :eek::rolleyes:

I put more than enough food in my cricket bins at night time. This is when they chow down. They get little less than 9 hours to feast. By morning time, there is very little food left, all are nice and plump. The chams are fed around 8 A.M. I ALWAYS make sure there are no more crickets left in their feeder cups after 2 P.M.

So... here's mah thannnngg lol..

Sunday Night -
¼ cup of cooked egg yolk
¼ cup of melon
¼ cup of yellow squash
1/8th cup of strawberry

Monday Night –
¼ cup of Macintosh apple
¼ cup of sweet potato
¼ cup of asparagus
¼ cup of carrot

Tuesday Night –
¼ cup of mustard greens
¼ cup of zucchini
¼ cup of carrot top
¼ cup of dandelion

Wednesday Night –
¼ cup of broccoli
¼ cup of collard greens
¼ cup of romaine lettuce
¼ cup of kale

Thursday Night –
Orange slices
bowl of cricket crack

Friday Night -
Banana Peel
Bowl of cricket crack

Saturday Night –
¼ cup of yellow squash
¼ cup of dandelion
¼ cup of carrot

Sunday Night –
¼ cup of collard greens
¼ cup of mustard greens
¼ cup of carrot top
¼ cup of Macintosh apple
Bowl of cricket crack

Oh, by the way, for those who have trouble getting your chameleon to eat out of a container... Try sticking in a few twigs that would obviously be way too big for your chameleon to fit in it's mouth. I've had chameleons that refused to eat out of a container, and once they see a cricket walking on a twig, they go for it! Other methods are using a screen.

For my baby panther chams, I put a tiny piece of banana inside the bin on top of a piece of paper towel, to keep the Hydei fruit flies from wandering off. This also works with baby crickets, although crickets will eat anything! lol

thats alot of food prep and dedication to crickets, i carfe for mine but you must have some cricket feeded O.C.D:eek:

i use sandra dry gutload recipe, as a staple and feed fresh fuits and greens, collard, squash, carrots, apples, orange, pepper, ect every other day. with calcium enriched water cubes kept for a water source.

How much calcium are u putting in your crystals when you make them? I have been wondering about doing this myself.

So my brother works at a pet store and has been trying to get people to gut load.... but so many of the "common folk" are just lazy about it and only use orange cubes and other crap!!

Going to the grocery store for their bugs seems like such an absurd idea for them!!!

So he asked his boss if he could start bringing in our mix to sell to people... He rolled his eyes at the idea, but after some persuasion he tentatively agreed!

So coming soon is bug booster! Helping common folk treat there animals properly!! :D

The fresh fruits and veg should be the staple, not the dry

Back
Top Bottom