Gutloading

cadet21345

Established Member
Today was my first natural gutload I wanted yall as a community to rate the gutload. I did 80% organic fresh collard greens, 10% fresh papaya, and 10% bee pollen. I would have used alfalfa but I don't know if I get the hey or the leaves.

Attachments

• 16919032781314147733480431775566.jpg
    16919032781314147733480431775566.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 30
alfalfa i get the pellets meant for chickens, or in a real pinch, the cubes for the goats.

Be slightly careful the collard greens, as they are extremally high in calcium. While good for the cham, its poison to bugs. So too much and you may get a die off over time. But if you have "the chosen ones" and feed them your mix a day or two before their sacrifice, it would be wonderful.

Also it starts to rot very quickly so replace every day or two. Alot of us just make batch and turn them into icecubes, and put one cube in per day or every other day. Gee i wonder what happened to the other 90% of the papaya :)

alfalfa i get the pellets meant for chickens, or in a real pinch, the cubes for the goats.

Be slightly careful the collard greens, as they are extremally high in calcium. While good for the cham, its poison to bugs. So too much and you may get a die off over time. But if you have "the chosen ones" and feed them your mix a day or two before their sacrifice, it would be wonderful.

Also it starts to rot very quickly so replace every day or two. Alot of us just make batch and turn them into icecubes, and put one cube in per day or every other day. Gee i wonder what happened to the other 90% of the papaya :)
Ty

Back
Top Bottom