New Full Throttle Feeders for the boys

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I got the boys new feeder runs. I have found that holding cups for them to eat from gets time consuming with all three of them lol. Found these ones and fell in love with the new look. So these are the 3 inch version using the solid surface mounts. A big thank you to @nick barta for all his time and help. Thank you for producing such a beautiful product that looks great and works perfectly in my hybrid enclosures.

Link if you want to check them out. https://www.fullthrottlefeeders.com/
This is what the tree bark camo looks like up close

IMG_5722.jpg

Bane's enclosure

IMG_5800.jpg

Bentley's enclosure

IMG_5797.jpg

Beman's enclosure

IMG_5799.jpg

Yes I know and I wouldn't have it any other way if I'm the crazy one in this world (and I look around me) thats ok by me 😄

Anyway I made something similar last year out of a milk carton (not as fancy ) but didn't use it much as I hate crickets. But as I keep them will have to make another

They look great 👍 I made my own version of theses out of pvc and they work awesome. On occasion something will escape, but who cares because the Cham will just hunt it down.

I got the boys new feeder runs. I have found that holding cups for them to eat from gets time consuming with all three of them lol. Found these ones and fell in love with the new look. So these are the 3 inch version using the solid surface mounts. A big thank you to @nick barta for all his time and help. Thank you for producing such a beautiful product that looks great and works perfectly in my hybrid enclosures.

Link if you want to check them out. https://www.fullthrottlefeeders.com/
This is what the tree bark camo looks like up close

View attachment 288683

Bane's enclosure

View attachment 288686

Bentley's enclosure

View attachment 288684

Beman's enclosure

View attachment 288685
Thinking of getting one. Whats on the bottom? Can bug poop n stuff fall thru or?

Thinking of getting one. Whats on the bottom? Can bug poop n stuff fall thru or?

Aluminum screening... Water, bug poop, and excess supplements can fall through.

So this is the inside... looking down and into the cup. What the cham has access to and shoots into.

IMG_5806.jpg

This is the bottom of the feeder looking up at it. The screen edge is on the bottom so they are not shooting at any sharp pieces. And I believe he uses silicon to hook everything in place but I am not 100% sure.

IMG_5805.jpg

Back
Top Bottom