New free range pics :)

That is awesome. I have plenty of space to do something like that but....well lets just say I have more space than my partner has patience.....LOL. Going to do something like this in a much smaller version.

In case U guyz didnt already know, those are wooden parot latters
hanging from the ceiling :D

Got them at Amazon.com (where I get just about everything!!)

VERY cool wish i could devote an entire room to freeranging my cham, but for now its just a wall. Still pleanty more space than he had in his screen cage.:)

Yes I noticed the ladders!! I still have a few in my attic from my BIG bird keeping days. Best pet I ever had was Baby...A blue and gold, looks like you are making good use of them!!

Wow! Your chameleons don't even need their cage anymore. They practically are apart of your house now hehe. Great job though. It looks great!! :D

I can let 2 out at the same time, as long as one of them is NOT Smeagie, my male veiled. ;)
He either wants to hump, or eat everybody!! :eek:

Looks great! Bet you have some happy chams! If you keep on your house will look like mine except I don't have any cages.

Do they go back in their cages when their hungry or cold?

I wish! No, they dont know their own way home, and I suppose all the cages look the same to them.
I have to get them on my hand to take them home.
I let them out only after they are finished basking in their cages are are ready for some activity.

If one of them wants to spend the night on the free range, I have to be available first thing in the morning to put him back home.
So, I only do that on weekends because I leave home for work at 5:45am, and that's to early to wake them up :)

I also cup feed them sometimes if they are up on the free range at dinner time.
I just put the food in a 64oz deli cup and hold it up there to them and they eat from it

Yea valcron likes to wake up when I do. Even when Im super quiet. I can usually turn on my lights and he won't wake up but he does sometimes haha. I might let him sleep there one night when I'm on my regular work schedule

Wow Stan, you got the place to be if you're a chameleon, looks great....gives me some great ideas on how to fix a free range up in the sun room this spring....hoping to get a jackson's this May at the reptile show over near Memphis.

Back
Top Bottom