New Female Panther

tompbgod

:D:D:D

Check her out guys and gals this is my new female ambilobe RB/BB shes two and a half months and i got her from Dondeb562 gotta give her credit for an amazing panther, shes looks very healthy and happy!

Still haven't decided a name yet threw some ideas arround but nothings really stuck yet, when i opened the bag to let get her out i was surprised how fast she started climbing and finding a spot to sleep in her ficus, shes fast asleep and snuggled in right now,but ill give you guys a few pics from earlier today and update it sometime soon!

( I promise! i know how everyone loves pictures here haha! So here are a few to hold you over for now.)

panther1.jpg

panther2.jpg

Amazing blue reptiles will be at the show and they have a great RB/BB bloodline. They should have a great match for your girl.

haha, brought her to subway? getting a new pet is always awesome!

i'm hoping i make an arrangement with my buddies so i can get a new house and a second.

Very nice female RB/BB ambilobe! I just recently bought a male RB/BB ambilobe at the Daytona Reptile Show a couple weeks ago. I'm sure our little chams would love to meet someday, haha.

Glad to see this much love from the forum already thanks everyone im off to work but ill definitely be back for some updates later today and to answers your question maybe post a pic or two of the cage setup as well!:D

Thanks everyone !

-Tom

Very nice female RB/BB ambilobe! I just recently bought a male RB/BB ambilobe at the Daytona Reptile Show a couple weeks ago. I'm sure our little chams would love to meet someday, haha.

hahaha hookin up the chams lol, chameleons need lovin' tooooo!

Back
Top Bottom