Black runny nose

Ok please keep us updated on how your little lady is doing.

I hate to say it but I’m pretty positive that’s what it is. I can see clearly defined eggs in her little belly. Hopefully you caught it in time.
emergency update
i’m so freaked out right now, i went back to my room and she was on the floor of the bin with blood, i moved her back to her cage for her regular lights (i have her hanging securely on an old bra) and have no clue what to do, i have her dripper near her and cancelled all my plans to bring her in asap tmr morning

Attachments

• IMG_4996.jpeg
    IMG_4996.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 42
You didn’t answer the questions I asked…so here they are again…
What colour are her urates? White, yellow tinge, yellow, orange?

What’s the basking temperature?

Where are you putting the water or mashed bugs in the syringe in her mouth…at the front or the back? Are you shooting it in quickly or easing it in slowly?

You said…”i keep the fogger in there and spray very often”…the Fogger should only be on at night when the temperature is 65F or lower…others can explain this better than me.

You said…”Yes she has laid eggs, ive only seen one to be honest and it’s been within the past month”…one egg? I’m positive she’s eggbound then.

You need to get her to the chameleon exotics vet asap…I wouldn’t wait until morning.

I am seeing eggs as well... I am also concerned she is dying due to being egg bound. I really hope I am wrong but the fact that your finding blood and the way she looks is not a positive thing. Fingers crossed for you both.

Back
Top Bottom