new enviroment

georginachelsea

I have decided that i would like a new home for my chameleon, i feel that she could use a better vivarium with more in it, right now she is in a wooden viv with glass doors but i would prefer something exo terra that she would benefit from, can someone please just give me a list of what they feel is best including lightin heatin misting etc as i want a serious enthusiasts help not what pet shops says!!!!

I think you'll find that my site has most of that info.
There are articles on lighting, enclosures, plants etc.;)

-Brad

Lighting, you'll want to go with ZooMed instead of Exo-terra, Reptisun 5.0 linears for UV. I don't think Exo-terra makes a large enough enclosure appropriate for chameleons though, unless you're keeping pygmies or a smaller species. From what I've seen from Exo-terra, they don't seem to have a lot of stuff for chameleons in terms of lighting, water or enclosures. If you give us the species it would be easier to find stuff.

(just saw your avatar, use Brad's site)

ive found a exo terra viv that is jus a few inches from what ive read on here is acceptable, my chameleonclimbs a lot but she tends to roam around on many levels and has always perched in the middle of her viv so would i really need a really tall viv?
my chameleon edan (or E.D for short) is a veiled or yemen chameleon and she is roughly 1 year to 1.5 years old, i stil dnt understand this lighting thing its so confusing with so many different recommendations lol

Back
Top Bottom