new colors after first shed

Did you post before that Kink had a "kink" in his tail? Hence his name. Did it work itself out? Cause my panther got a kink after his second shed, kinda hoping it would "unkink"!

Attachments

• 2011-03-28_08-45-27_415.jpg
    2011-03-28_08-45-27_415.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 87
Did you post before that Kink had a "kink" in his tail? Hence his name. Did it work itself out? Cause my panther got a kink after his second shed, kinda hoping it would "unkink"!

yes I did. No it did not work itself out. if you look at the pic where hsi tail is curled up, you can see that its not all curled into itself like most chams do, after the kink happened he can no longer curl it quite all the way. I don't think it will unkink itself, He also had problems shedding thatfrom the kink to the tip of his tail, so it toook some extra mistings to finsih that,

does Kink have the heel spurs on his back feet? It is kinda hard to tell from the pics.

Yea he does. Hes so little, so its hard to tell, but he does have the spurs. I posted pics somehwere else on here i think under the thread pics of new addition which show the spurs.

if yo look att he pic of him on the purple fuzzy thing (which ismy sleeve) you acn just barely make out the spurs on his back feet.(just click on the pic to make it bigger)

Oh good! I was thinking oh my gosh maybe it is a female! I thought you could see one kinda in the one pic. anyways, HE is looking great!!!

Oh good! I was thinking oh my gosh maybe it is a female! I thought you could see one kinda in the one pic. anyways, HE is looking great!!!

Haha yea I dont want a female, so dont have the time to deal with egg laying.
Thank you, I am so happy he went thru his first shed, scared me at first cuz it started on his spine, which apparently is an unusual spot to start and then he just exploded everywhere.it looked like someone unzipped him from his spine and it was curling off his sides. he just started showing thsoe greens. Most of the time hes just brown or kinda whitey green. the pics dont do him justice, i tried to get a decent pic of it, at one point he was almost a forest green color. it was awesome. but sadly it didnt turn out :(

I went thru pics to find one that had my "kink" in it, but everyone I took was short of his kink!
When he was at the vet last week, she told me next time betadine/water made a very lite tea color, and swish his tail around in it. It wasn't swollen nor the skin broken.
I guess our little guys are extra special!
Yours certainly is gorgeous :)

I went thru pics to find one that had my "kink" in it, but everyone I took was short of his kink!
When he was at the vet last week, she told me next time betadine/water made a very lite tea color, and swish his tail around in it. It wasn't swollen nor the skin broken.
I guess our little guys are extra special!
Yours certainly is gorgeous :)

I think mine fell and tried to use his tail to catch himself, thus kinking it. because one night when i went to check on him from the kink to the tip of his tail was all black from a bruise. the bruise healed, but the kink didnt go away. I didnt get him with it in his tail.. so but I kind of like it (as long as it isnt bothering him which it doesnt appear to be) it gives him character.. And of course our guys are special! thye belong to us dont they!? lol
And thank you, I think once he gets bigger he is going to color up very nicely, hes already showing very nice greens and oranges (though the camera doesnt show that very well)

Back
Top Bottom