New Chams and Set Ups!

ColorbyChameleon

I just got two Veiled Chameleons a Male & Female! I am really excited and was even more excited that they have already eaten crickets and drank some water lol Good to get the important stuff out of the way! I still need to add some things like the monsoon and some more vines and stuff but very happy with what they are able to come home too :) I will attempt to add some pics [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpg
    IMG_2875.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2876.jpg
    IMG_2876.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 103
Congrats on the new chams!
Make sure you have a sturdy horizontal basking branch about 8 inches down below the light.

I will do so there is the zoo med twisty vine that is coming thru the top of the tree and then down but am going to pick up the straight twist branches to put across!

Thanks a lot!

I can't believe I finally have them it feels I have been doing research and getting supplies forever lol

It is nice to see someone who has done proper research, including housing them in seperate cages. The cages look nice. A lot of people frown on the compact uvb's. I personally use the tubes. Hopefully you won't have any issues.
One question...do you have a barrier between the cages? It does not look like it in the pics?

No I don't my husband and I are going out in the am to buy something! They don't seem to be paying much attention to each other but don't want an incident to get out and do it.

Do you have any suggestions I was thinking something as simple as a black sheet.

Thanks a lot, I know I have some things to add but felt I was ready to get them!

I have two Crested Gecko's in the other terrarium. My sweet sticky feet ;)

Those crickets look to be too big so the sized of your chameleon in the one picture. They should not be bigger than the space between the eyes of the chameleon.

Thanks, I will make sure but the picture makes the Cham look smaller then she really is! They both were eating them but I would not want her to choke on them if that is possible.

Back
Top Bottom