New - Chameleons! Online E-Zine Apparel and Other Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
a monntium....ha. Send the pics to my email address and you'll be rockin' this hooptie all over town

Diablo.jpg

Ha, that's a cute model car but I actually wasn't kidding.

I'm pretty sure Michele has agreed to give serious consideration to modeling for the E-Zine. I think she decided though that T-Shirt and especially thong sales needed to see a marked sales increase in support of her doing this for the chameleon community. In the end of the day, I think she decided she owed it to all the great chameleon breeders of our past to consider efforts to encourage support for a good chameleon cause. Her deep enthusiasm and appreciation for all those that paved the way for us and the efforts to encourage future chameleon breeders is really moving. If all goes well, this could be an excellent opportunity for her to do some real good in the chameleon community. :D

Offer's still on the table...haha (no, i'm actually not kidding)

Chris

Man, I leave for a minute and things get out of control. I have an idea, Michele, you could do the modeling in The Galapagos Islands while you are there. ;) I'm certain that it would boost sales. :D

Chris Anderson said:
Ha, that's a cute model car but I actually wasn't kidding.

I'm pretty sure Michele has agreed to give serious consideration to modeling for the E-Zine. I think she decided though that T-Shirt and especially thong sales needed to see a marked sales increase in support of her doing this for the chameleon community. In the end of the day, I think she decided she owed it to all the great chameleon breeders of our past to consider efforts to encourage support for a good chameleon cause. Her deep enthusiasm and appreciation for all those that paved the way for us and the efforts to encourage future chameleon breeders is really moving. If all goes well, this could be an excellent opportunity for her to do some real good in the chameleon community. :D

Offer's still on the table...haha (no, i'm actually not kidding)

Chris

You know, Chris has a point about doing good for the chameleon community. If we took out a full page ad in Reptiles, and plastered thong shots all over it.. do you realize how many hits the E-zine would get? :p Everyone will want a chameleon!

I'm telling you man, Amy would have taken a thong if it didn't have a nasty, vein-riddled, membraneous chameleon tongue on the front. Ya gotta think about the ladies! A cute baby chameleon looking all sleepy or something would have gone over a little better with her.

Poor Brad...didn't mean for this thread to turn so raunchy. :D I'll try to get this back under control (although I doubt that'll happen)

What you guys should really consider doing, is a calander. A different species each month. This would appeal to the masses and be rather cheap at the same time. Just a thought.

edub2017 said:
What you guys should really consider doing, is a calander. A different species each month. This would appeal to the masses and be rather cheap at the same time. Just a thought.

I must say, that is an exceptionally good idea. I'd definately buy a calender of chams. I'd buy a dozen if one of my pictures was in there. ;)

Maybe for another photo contest we could post pics for votes for a Calander. I think that would be cool to possibly have a pic of my cham in a calander with a brief description. Just an Idea

Well, you guys have tempted me, I'm working on a calendar for the E-Zine store now. Maybe I'll do a contest on the E-Zine for the 2007 calendar as this one is going to be a late 2006.

Chris

The calander is a great idea ;) Im in a turtle forum that had a Photo Contest and the winners went into the calander. And the also sold it on the Cafe Press ... lol And the people of the forum bought a whole bunch! Epecially the ones that won!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom