New chameleon

wow

i just got my first montane chameleon last night. she is a female jacksonii xantholophus she has some red on her and a little horn i have decided to name her sweet pea i know its not origional but she fits the discription perfectly. she has allredy gone to the bathroom in her new cage and when i went to clean it up she climbed on my hand and would not go back in the cage for 10 or so minutes. here are some pics of her that the previous owner took.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/Twoheal/?action=view&current=sweetpea2.jpg
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/Twoheal/?action=view&current=sweetpea.jpg

i am guessing 2.5 years old she is so funny to watch she gets ahold of her therm/hygrom and puts a death grip on them as to tell me mine.

that might have been the quickest replie in history.and i frogot to ask so partially my fault

lol that would be cool i just moved in here so kind of dissorganized still but i will send you a pm

Now is Calvin going to be a blue barred or red barred Ambanja? The father is a red barred!!!!! Maybe a few shed he will turn red?:confused:

i have know idea evrey couple of sheds he swittces witch one he wants to be i think hes going to be red. he hasent really fired up yet so i cant tell but when he is a little miffed at me his throght and stomach are very red also he has floresent green bars so i have no idea. he was really blue yesterday for some reason but now he has gone back to normal coolors.

I will bring Rekka over, see if he will be stimulated by another panther and fired up. I recently found out that my male veiled actually show different color pattern when meeting a female and metting a male veiled. He turn more vivid in color when looking at another male and blander when see a female.

This is a picture of my male veiled when he sees another male veiled
IMG_1413.jpg

This is him again when he sees a female
IMG_1512.jpg

See....the color is totally different!!:D

he looks like the younger nicer one am i right. of course the color is diffrent he is puting on his best threads for the females

he looks like the younger nicer one am i right. of course the color is diffrent he is puting on his best threads for the females

Yeah he is the younger on...Niji Jr. He got the blue hue from the mom... his dad is definately a yellow burst. He turn out to be a weird coloration.

all of these buffalo people on here and i'm didn't go to buffalo this summer ( kinda of glad with my luck this year) my brother and sister are there right now. nice jackson no wonder why you liked mine so much

thanks for the compliments yeah i have been very honed in on the jacksons.
by the way go SABERS!

Go sabres!!!! I am actually in quebec right now and i am scared to wear my sabres stuff outside!!!

Everyone from buffalo should get together and have a play group for the chams. LOL bad idea for them

Back
Top Bottom