New cage stand!

LOVE the setup, I'm jealous.

Gonna haveta get to work over here and get my chameleon princess completely pampered and spoiled! ;)

Great job!!!

Very clean setup. I love it.

I know alot of people have reptile rooms, but it looks like you were in a similar situation as me. Seeing as how you live in the same room as the chams, might as well make it as visually appealing to both roomies, human and reptile.

If you want to protect those walls from a mist, Elisa suggested that I used a roll of Vinyl Book Cover to cover the walls with. Worked like a charm and you can't even tell they are there. Now I can lay on a heavy misting without wall damage paranoia.

Very clean setup. I love it.

I know alot of people have reptile rooms, but it looks like you were in a similar situation as me. Seeing as how you live in the same room as the chams, might as well make it as visually appealing to both roomies, human and reptile.

If you want to protect those walls from a mist, Elisa suggested that I used a roll of Vinyl Book Cover to cover the walls with. Worked like a charm and you can't even tell they are there. Now I can lay on a heavy misting without wall damage paranoia.

Glad you mentioned this! I need some hahaha! Where do you get it?

I purchased some plastic from WalMart yard goods. It comes on a roll (I think 54") and they cut to your specifications. I put it over my sliding glass doors so they don't get watermarked. The sun still comes in and they can still see out. Wouldn't change it for the world!

Sweet! Do the lights from the TV ever wake your chams up? I'm thinking about moving my setup. I live in a one bedroom and I would like to be able to take a look see when I'm chilling on the couch rather than having to get up. Lazy...I know.:D

Back
Top Bottom