New biz name poll

Tree walker sounds like they're prostitutes.

I'm laughing so hard - you took the words right out of my mouth!!

I guess I'd also go with Wicked Tongues - although you have a few good choices there so it was hard. I'm gonna go with the herd mentality though and choose that one!

Best of luck on your endeavors! :)

I like wicked tongue, skin and scales, and tail and tongue. You could also do Tippy Toe (any Seinfeld fans here?!?)

Everyone agreed that it was more catchy with a "K". So it's not spelled wrong. Are you familiar with Kammerflage Kreations? They use a "K" in place of the "C". Perfectly fine.
Good point. It'll stick with people I suppose. I still see @JGuinan007's post tho.... Spelled wrong, maybe newbies won't know how to search the different spelling...?

As they say, dirty/great minds think alike!! ;)(y) Best of luck in your endeavor, I'm sure you'll do great!! I really do like the "Krayonbox chameleons". It's cute and different.
Love your opinion. Totally agree with the dirty/great mind thing. This is one of my license plates! LMAO
image.jpeg

Everyone agreed that it was more catchy with a "K". So it's not spelled wrong. Are you familiar with Kammerflage Kreations? They use a "K" in place of the "C". Perfectly fine.
Even more the reason I don't like it be your own and don't be like Kammerflage Kreations spell it with a C and be uniquely or ununiquely your own.

Back
Top Bottom