New biz name poll

dimil

Hello everyone. I'm trying to find a unique name for my small chameleon breeding business, and I thought it would be a great idea to ask you, the members of this wonderful forum, for your help with this and any input. I have 11 names chosen for you to "vote" on, but feel free to let me know if you have any other suggestions. I will update the results as they come in. TIA

• Ballistic Chameleons
  • Ballistic Tongue Chameleons
  • Happy Feet Chameleons
  • Ornamented Chameleons
  • Skin and Scales Chameleons
  • Skin N' Scales Chameleons
  • Tails and Tongues Chameleons
  • Tongues and Tails Chameleons
  • Tongue and Cheek Chameleons
  • Tree Walker Chameleons
  • Wicked Tongue Chameleons

Thanks for the recommendation Chameleomom, but apparently I cannot update the original post...so dumb!!!

Last edited:
Why not just personal like 'Dimil's Chameleons' or 'Dimileons'? or something that says GOOD PRODUCT like 'Chamtastic Chameleons' ...

I dno...

Yep I get it. I thought about a similar name but a lot peeps out there don't even know that Chams have that!

Well then they can buy a bearded dragon.

I'm just kidding, I was joking around. Not a great name for a business in the first place. Honestly, years back when I started my LLC, I think the hardest part was when I was trying to come up with a name that fit my company. I understand the struggle!

Well then they can buy a bearded dragon.

I'm just kidding, I was joking around. Not a great name for a business in the first place. Honestly, years back when I started my LLC, I think the hardest part was when I was trying to come up with a name that fit my company. I understand the struggle!
I completely agree! Lol Did you care to vote on one?

Back
Top Bottom