New Baby Sugar Glider!

I have had them , and they were pretty cool, I know I didnt read the whole thread but I sure hope you have more than 1 Glider or intend on getting more for her sake and yours.
Taking care of 1 is no different then 2 and 3, but you really need think about it.

These animals need each other to keep the healthy and active. If you did your research you know this stuff though gliders stress and need to be extremely active and attention hogs. Glad to see other glider fans out there. I cant wait to get some more. I had 2 little girls who would run and jump off all the chameleon cages throughout the night. The loved play time. Tents are great too. Little things are so cute nice pics btw too !!!

Here's a few crappy cell phone pix...
2012-08-21180530.jpg

2012-08-24105848.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

Super cute little glider you have there. I do have to ask, though, doesn't it tickle when she's in your bra? Just thinking that it would drive me nuts being tickled like that.

There's a guy down here who makes the pouches and takes his gliders to the local Repticons and sells both gliders and pouches. He is so extremely sketchy looking that I'd never buy from him. He is a point of amusement though and every time we see him, my hubby and I look at each other and say that the show is now complete. Best of luck with you new little girl, she's adorable! :D

Back
Top Bottom