New baby panther, my first chameleon!

Hickyhillbilly

Hello all,
I got my baby panther yesterday, he is 10 weeks old, he is really active and exploring his new home. Yesterday he ate about 10 small crickets and had a few drinks and a poo.. Today I haven't seen him eat but I've seen him drink and poo and he's still very active and a good colour.. Do u think he may have had too many crickets yesterday and is still full up??

I wouldn't of thought its that but could be that he has eaten not infrount of you, my young dont like to be seen eating most the time either, are you using supliments?

Last edited:
Hello all,
I got my baby panther yesterday, he is 10 weeks old, he is really active and exploring his new home. Yesterday he ate about 10 small crickets and had a few drinks and a poo.. Today I haven't seen him eat but I've seen him drink and poo and he's still very active and a good colour.. Do u think he may have had too many crickets yesterday and is still full up??

It's perfectly natural for him, at this age, to be eating 10-20 crix per day. Feed away! Congrats on the new guy!! :)

He may have eaten while I wasn't watching although yesterday he was even eating from the tweezers! I think he was extra hungry and stuffed himself maybe to much, and today just feeling full up, I'm dusting the crickets with calcium, my temp is right... (Well as far as I can tell from all the posts I've read) I will see what he's like tomorrow, lights are out now and he's sleeping.. Bless. I'm trying to upload a picture but I can't seem to do it right!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346395408.957868.jpg Here is my little boy having a sunbath! Cute!

He's definitely a male, hasnt developed his colours yet as still only very young.. Bulb was dimmed when I took the picture, flash must have caught the light!
Other picture was taken the same day with lights out!

Back
Top Bottom