New baby finally here

71e8ab22.jpg

88cffe22.jpg

wow amazing this guy is!!!!! omg i want one lol

He looks awsome!! Keep up the good work and updates..My Nosy Be is doing very well :rolleyes: lol

hahahaha, dude that made me crack up.. He is still small but his coloration is awesome :D

Beautiful!
Thank youu!

his bars are amazing! <3 loving the pictures!!! =) makes me miss our chams so much!

Yes they are, he is just incredible Amanda..I am very happy with this little guy :D

brothers =)

Happen to be home for a visit and took a few pictures of Trekkie in his cage...didn't have a chance to try to take him outside yet, but at least got to snap a few.

He's still on the small side, but I think if I can get some worms and stuff while I'm here, I can help the niece learn how to handle them and maybe give him a little more variety and a growth spurt...lol.

First one, before he decided he didn't care for the camera and the flash...lol

P5180133.jpg

P5180134.jpg

P5180137.jpg

P5180141.jpg

thanks! =) i'd love to get him outside a little while i'm here! and a good shower is in order i think. =) plus some gutloading lessons. =) but yeah, it looks like herbert and trekkie have more of the gargamel traits and azriel and lance's boy look more like the dr. gonzo side with less of the reds. hoping his colors will fill in a little more if he starts eating better. =)

thanks! =) i'd love to get him outside a little while i'm here! and a good shower is in order i think. =) plus some gutloading lessons. =) but yeah, it looks like herbert and trekkie have more of the gargamel traits and azriel and lance's boy look more like the dr. gonzo side with less of the reds. hoping his colors will fill in a little more if he starts eating better. =)

I'm trying to get Herbert to eat Discoid roaches, but he doesnt go after themas quick as the crickets. He is looking better every day though.

05fb88d9.jpg

36e05273.jpg

21d402d7.jpg

da2017a7.jpg

I have decided to have this guy go to someone who will breed him as I will not be able to.

Let me know if you are interested.

Note: Only experienced breeders, I can negate a sale at my own discretion. I should also mention, he is NOT up for adoption. I will post in the classifieds as a sale later.

Last edited:
oh no!!! =(

(you can pm me if there's something you're not happy with!!)

i spoke to lance recently....maybe check with him....(lancechams)....not sure if he'd be interested or not....

Back
Top Bottom