New baby Carpet, Cassio

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
I picked this little guy this morning from fellow member Dez, and he looks awesome. I gave him a few hours to settle in before I bothered him with photos. Now I just have to force myself to not bother him again for a few days! Ugh, so difficult with new pets.

Now I just need the weather up North to get better so I can get him a girlfriend from Dooley. Hopefully it's just another month... or two...

cassiofirstday5.jpg

cassiofirstday6.jpg

cassiofirstday9.jpg

cassiofirstday10.jpg

cassiofirstday8.jpg

Very cute species, I'm very excited to have a couple. Just one of the several species I'd eventually like to keep (silly things like space and money make it difficult to get everything I want! lol)

What a handsome and bright little fellow! I would love to get into Carpets but I'm still trying to find a boyfriend for my female panther :)

Thanks guys! Yes, he's CB, only about 3.5 months old if I remember hearing Dez correctly. He's so little!

I probably would have gotten a carpet as my first cham if I'd known more about them. Their care isn't all that different from other popular species, they're really colorful, and require less space.

pretty little carpet. wait till the adult colors come in. its like shizzaammm! i personally love the poke dots in the evening.

Thanks guys! Yes, he's CB, only about 3.5 months old if I remember hearing Dez correctly. He's so little!

I probably would have gotten a carpet as my first cham if I'd known more about them. Their care isn't all that different from other popular species, they're really colorful, and require less space.

Sounds like my type of cham :rolleyes: if only I could get one here :p

I love my carpets, prolly my favorites of all my chammies . I bought my female in June 2011 from LLL and my male from Dooley in December 2011. About another 4 months and they'll be ready for breeding. I have to says Dooleys are full of silliness and personality. The boy is an absolute character. His coloration is amazing for his age. He's gonna make a great Dad.

thats\ the\ way\ it\ was\ with\ my\ kinyongia\ multi.\ everyone\ said\ get\ a\ veiled\ and\ i\ was\ like\\ "no"\ lol\ and\ got\ him\ and\ he\ was\ bn\ easy\ to\ care\ for\ other\ than\ the\ inatial\ shock\ when\ he\ had\ a\ dehydrated\ urates\ from\ the\ long\ flight\ to\ my\ place.:D
cute\ little\ cham.\ i\ like\ carpets\ dont\ like\ price\ for\ carpets:)

Zilla, I agree, there are a few species I probably would have started with instead if more were said about them. I went with a Jackson's, but could have gone for a K. multi, a carpet, or who knows what else if I'd known more about them when I started.

Back
Top Bottom