New Baby Ambilobe Boy (Just shed!)

Synapse

Got this little dude on Thursday morning and made sure he got a taste of some perfect NJ weather outside in the sun. Misted him heavily and he started to shed later in the day. Decided to let him settle in the first day and get rid of the rest of his shed before I took any more pictures of him.
Enough talking... here is my new little buddy Marty!

dsc3225x.jpg

Lookin fierce for daddy. Keep in mind though, he's about the size of my thumb. I forgot how small the youngins are now that all my boys are all grown up! :cool:

dsc3227o.jpg

dsc3248x.jpg

dsc3234r.jpg

dsc3237n.jpg

dsc3232i.jpg

dsc3231.jpg

Shout out to Brian (Reptoman) at Crazy Eyes Chams ;)

He looks great!! Brian has really been pumping out some nice chams lately! I look forward to watching your boy grow!:)

He looks great man! Can wait to see him as he grows up. Please keep me posted!

Thank you ColdBloodedAl. Brian has some awesome chams, I was tempted to buy this little guy's brothers too lol.

Will do, Brian. I can't wait to see how he turns out either. I've never seen so much color on a cham this small before :D Thanks again man.

Marty is one handsome little guy! I love his colors. How old is he? He seems to be showing allot of color for one as small as your thumb. :D

Wow! Marty's got it goin' on. Beautiful colors already. How old is he?
Looks like you got a winner there.

he is definitely a handsome boy!!!

gaw...makes me miss chams sooo much!!! lol. *living through others* lol.

JannB, BriAlme, Jandie, and PantherEnvy, thank you guys for the kind words! My bad, I should have said his body is the size of my thumb without the tail! :D Little dude loves soaking up the rays, I'll try to get some shots of him in the sun tomorrow. He eats and poops a lot! Twice a day in fact. Is that normal?

JannB, BriAlme, Jandie, and PantherEnvy, thank you guys for the kind words! My bad, I should have said his body is the size of my thumb without the tail! :D Little dude loves soaking up the rays, I'll try to get some shots of him in the sun tomorrow. He eats and poops a lot! Twice a day in fact. Is that normal?

At that age I would say it is normal. He is still growing and will eat a lot. Most of the ones I have at that age I have not really seen how much they would eat since they seem to never turn down any food so I just feed enough to keep their fat pads nice and full and make sure they drink regularily.

Gosh he sure is a colorful little guy! Can't wait to see how he turns out if he looks like this now!

Thank you Ataraxia, Suzi and Maxxtu for the nice compliments! Finally starting out which settings to use on this camera. Manual focus is definitely the way to go! :)

Back
Top Bottom