New Arrival.. Kammers Nosy Be!!!!!!!!!

skittles22

Finally got my NOSY BE!!!!!!!!!! A Kammers baby sired by SINATRA. He is just about three months old now and is looking gorgeous. Did not pick out a name yet but im leaning toward a blue themed name so suggestions definately welcome. Also just wondering if anyone has siblings from this clutch, would be interesting how similar or different they turn out.

Attachments

• Nosy be.jpg
    Nosy be.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Nosy Be2.jpg
    Nosy Be2.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 112
KOBALT! been holding onto that name for awhile now for someone to get a kammers nosy be. :p dont have to use it but i think itd be awesome.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOBALT!!!!!!!!!That sounds pretty awesome. Thank you for sharing the great name... I would like to introduce Kobalt......Nice!

Attachments

• HPIM0007.jpg
    HPIM0007.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 90
Another member has a Cobalt too but it is spelled with a C and not a K! I think it is Olimpia. She has an ambanja named that I believe.

Another member has a Cobalt too but it is spelled with a C and not a K! I think it is Olimpia. She has an ambanja named that I believe.

i did not know that:(, not trying to rip anyone off. ah well, at least it starts with a different letter. every name i think of has been taken by someone on here it seems. heh.

Name

I named my ambilobe Skittles before i became a forum member. I think there are multiple chams named Skittles on the forum.. It is cool to see the different appearances having the same name. Thanks again for Kobalt..

i like the names. im shure alot of people so. that why people have same names. becuz their so cool! lol. beautiful cham btw!

Finally got my NOSY BE!!!!!!!!!! A Kammers baby sired by SINATRA. He is just about three months old now and is looking gorgeous. Did not pick out a name yet but im leaning toward a blue themed name so suggestions definately welcome. Also just wondering if anyone has siblings from this clutch, would be interesting how similar or different they turn out.

How about Mistyque

WOW he's looking good! I wanted a Sinatra boy but they only had males from Nhilus so I went with it. Cant come close to complaining though. But I'm looking forward to seeing your boy Kobalt grow into his colors!

Back
Top Bottom