New Arrival - A girlie this time

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
She's from fellow member Sarah777, one of her crosses. She arrived this morning and is settling really well into her cage.

I haven't settled on a name for her just yet but I have a few possibilities. She's so cute, I love her already. Finally Charlotte has a sister to badmouth the boys to! :D I realize now why people always say that photos never do females justice, she is was such a rich shade of dusky pink but the photos wash it out. Still a cutie though! And her side spots were bright teal when she came out of the bag.

day12.jpg

day11u.jpg

day13c.jpg

day1g.jpg

day3z.jpg

And the money shot! <3

day2i.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she is super sexy!!!! I love the females way more than the males of this species. She is hot!!!!!!!:D

P.s. Heyyy..!!! Wasn't your next chameleon supposed to be a "Mrs. Yellow-Be Cobalt"??? I've been patiently tapping my toes about that for months now, ya know... ;)

Cortez's sister! I assume she is one of the 7 month old ones? I want to get in contact with the rest of Cortez's sibling owners and make a monthly thread updating her about them. Very pretty girl! Congrats!

Haha thanks for the comments! I think she's lovely too, but I'm biased lol. She's about 7.5 months old I believe, although I still need to get an exact hatch date on her, so I can mark it down somewhere.

I've been getting more and more fond of the girls too, I've wanted one for a while but every potential purchase eventually fell through for one reason or another.

If I remember correctly she's 100% Nosy be + 50% Nosy Be, 25% Ambilobe and 25% Ambanja

P.s. Heyyy..!!! Wasn't your next chameleon supposed to be a "Mrs. Yellow-Be Cobalt"??? I've been patiently tapping my toes about that for months now, ya know... ;)

Haha It was supposed to be, but I'm thinking of selling him. If you're interested give me a PM :)

Wow she is gorgeous, congrats on the new lil ladie! She is definitely one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen.

She is absolutely stunning and congrats on your new addition :D The girls are definately starting to outshine the boys!!

Congrats Olimpia! She is a really beautiful girl. I too love the females. They are just so sweet. Any recent photos of Charlotte? It's been awhile since you've posted any or else I missed them.

Thank you for the compliments!

Jann, I think these are from a few weeks ago. I was moving her inside from some outside time and she saw one of the boys and wasn't happy at all. You can see what I mean about her still being small, but I rather she be small than produce eggs and stuff. I assume she'll catch up eventually.

charlotteangrycolors.jpg

charlotteangrycolors3.jpg

charlotteangrycolors2.jpg

You really scored on that girl, what a beauty. Isn't it nice to have a pretty girlie girl? Your money shot should be framed. You could do a picture from it. Congrats.

Thank you Laurie! Yes it is, and now I have two girlies. My other veiled hasn't seen her yet but I'm curious to see the reaction. I wonder if she'll hate her as much as she hates the very sight of the boys!

Thank you, I think I just might. It's too bad her little chin is bruised but it's an adorable pic. I've got a wall with all my chams' photos on it so this will be the one that joins the others!

Thank you for the compliments!

Jann, I think these are from a few weeks ago. I was moving her inside from some outside time and she saw one of the boys and wasn't happy at all. You can see what I mean about her still being small, but I rather she be small than produce eggs and stuff. I assume she'll catch up eventually.

charlotteangrycolors.jpg

charlotteangrycolors3.jpg

charlotteangrycolors2.jpg

Charlotte's just precious even with her mad colors. :) She's 18 months old today and Elly will be a year old tomorrow. Thanks for posting her. :)

Congrats on your new girl Oplimpia! She's such a cutie! How old is she? 7-9 months? I just got a female blue bar today, 'Satine', so I can really appreciate your excitement!

Back
Top Bottom