New Arrival - A girlie this time

Congrats on your new girl Oplimpia! She's such a cutie! How old is she? 7-9 months? I just got a female blue bar today, 'Satine', so I can really appreciate your excitement!

Thanks! About 7.5 months if I'm not mistaken. Ah so another lucky guy also got a girlfriend today! :D That's a cute name by the way, really cute.

Charlotte and the new arrival are just beautiful!!!!!!!!!! i had no clue until my visit with Jann this past week how petite and feminine the girls were!!!!

Pff and Camille is way bigger than little Charlotte. But they are a really cute size, and cute colors as well. The ladies never get enough love on here!

Here's a few more of her this morning. I'm trying to leave her alone so she can settle in but I can't help sneak in a photo or two! I was standing on my toes to get these (her cage is tall) so sorry for the blurriness of a few of them.

azuraday21.jpg

azuraday22.jpg

azuraday23.jpg

And some of her boyfriend, Daedalus. Who I don't know if he's noticed her yet or not. Dr. Alfonso says he looks like a sausage so the poor guy is on a diet.

daedalusoctober1.jpg

daedalusoctober2.jpg

Yes, poor guy always gives me a disappointed look now when I don't give him as much food as I used to! lol But it's for his own good. Thank you!

Here's a few more of her this morning. I'm trying to leave her alone so she can settle in but I can't help sneak in a photo or two! I was standing on my toes to get these (her cage is tall) so sorry for the blurriness of a few of them.

azuraday21.jpg

azuraday22.jpg

azuraday23.jpg

And some of her boyfriend, Daedalus. Who I don't know if he's noticed her yet or not. Dr. Alfonso says he looks like a sausage so the poor guy is on a diet.

daedalusoctober1.jpg

daedalusoctober2.jpg

These guys will be a perfect match for each other. I got one of her males, i will post up pics soon

Sarah - Yes, poor thing, but those will go away soon enough. She seems pretty happy in her new home, she's been hand feeding even which I didn't expect so soon. But she's a doll.

Chamtrainer - Thanks! Oh nice, they look awesome. I'll keep an eye out for the thread on him.

Sarah - Yes, poor thing, but those will go away soon enough. She seems pretty happy in her new home, she's been hand feeding even which I didn't expect so soon. But she's a doll.

Chamtrainer - Thanks! Oh nice, they look awesome. I'll keep an eye out for the thread on him.

He is under "Ups dropped off my panther!!!!!!" Lol check him out... lol

I feed a lot of roaches so she is very used to hand feeding:) I so glad she found you!

What a sweet looking little lady!! She definitely looks like a "girly girl"! Love her colors. Congrats on the new addition :) PS- i think she looks like a Persephone for some reason!

Back
Top Bottom