new addition

meganm85

here is the new addition to the family...when we opened up the container he all but jumped out....lol....i cant believe the difference between him and Elliot...he didnt get huffy one time...as soon as we put him in his enclosure we went to town on some crickets!!..i am amazed of how beautiful he is.....now the only thing i need to do is think of a name :D....(my b/f wants to name him ickmod) lol...

Attachments

• Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 141
I love his yellow's. Who is his Sire? It's always nice to get a little guy that does not want to eat your finger out of the container lol. Good luck with him he looks fantastic!

Chris

I love his yellow's. Who is his Sire? It's always nice to get a little guy that does not want to eat your finger out of the container lol. Good luck with him he looks fantastic!

Chris

thank you....his sire is yellow wolf from chameleons northwest....it def is nice that he didnt want to take off my fingers....im just so amazed with him!

Hi, wow he is a handsome little guy! I have a 9 month old male from the same breeder different sire. They do produce some great animals. One question though, on the first image it looks like part of his lip is bulging out? It looks sorta like mouth rot? maybe its nothing I just wanted to point it out.

Hi, wow he is a handsome little guy! I have a 9 month old male from the same breeder different sire. They do produce some great animals. One question though, on the first image it looks like part of his lip is bulging out? It looks sorta like mouth rot? maybe its nothing I just wanted to point it out.

yeah i noticed that to...i will keep an eye on it....what causes that? and what can be done about it? he ate just fine when i put him in his enclosure...i just checked him and nothing seems to be bulging out but that side of his lip seems curved compared to the other side....

Looks more like a Nosy Be to me. RELAX EVERYONE...I'M JUST KIDDING!!!:p

He sure is cute! If he's anything like our boy from yellow wolf, he's going to be an eating machine!

My only suggestion about dealing with cham addiction disease: get a bigger place because you can't fight the disease!

Looks more like a Nosy Be to me. RELAX EVERYONE...I'M JUST KIDDING!!!:p

He sure is cute! If he's anything like our boy from yellow wolf, he's going to be an eating machine!

My only suggestion about dealing with cham addiction disease: get a bigger place because you can't fight the disease!

haha very funny:p....lol..he def has an appetite as soon as i put him in and gave him some crickets he went to town...im def gonna need a BIGGER place...right now we are working on another enclosure thats HUGE!! i think its 6' high 33 1/2" wide and 29 3/4" deep...they are so spoiled!!!:D

haha very funny:p....lol..he def has an appetite as soon as i put him in and gave him some crickets he went to town...im def gonna need a BIGGER place...right now we are working on another enclosure thats HUGE!! i think its 6' high 33 1/2" wide and 29 3/4" deep...they are so spoiled!!!:D

and there is nothing wrong with that!:D

Back
Top Bottom