New addition - LOKI -

ar15fonsi

Just wanted to share with you guys our new family member, hes name is Loki and he is an Ambilobe Panther around 3-4 Months old I believe. He is AWESOME! and so cute, already showing some reds and blues, cant wait to see his colors when he grows up.

Thanks.

yGXyrAxl.jpg

MgJvJWHl.jpg

pkFtNyzl.jpg

K5BcUW6l.jpg

Loki is doing great he is such a great little guys, I've been letting him see me and my family, I place him in the afternoon in a artificial plant we have in the living room, I just let him stare at us :)

He shedded last Sunday, last week attempted to hand feed him with no luck, but I always make sure to show him that my hand brings food, and it paid off he finally ate out of my hand two days straight so far, not crickets but some butter worms and silk worms . Got super exited when it happened :D

He's showing more colors now, tried to take a picture today but for some reason he got really grumpy at my phone hehehe .

Here he is after 2 weeks with me, he's gain some weight also I can tell.

olKZboXm.jpg

Loki is adorable! He's grown and gotten his colors more quickly than I'd thought a panther would. I have a baby veiled, but hope to get a male panther some day. For now I'll watch and learn along with my little veiled.

Thanks for sharing Loki!

Just wanted to share with you guys our new family member, hes name is Loki and he is an Ambilobe Panther around 3-4 Months old I believe. He is AWESOME! and so cute, already showing some reds and blues, cant wait to see his colors when he grows up.

Thanks.

yGXyrAxl.jpg

MgJvJWHl.jpg

pkFtNyzl.jpg

K5BcUW6l.jpg
I named mine Lokee too!!

Back
Top Bottom