New addition coming soon :D

I really lucked out. I accidently clicked on Chameleons Northwest's link and thought I may as well take a look at what they had available and their breeders. They only listed veilds and panthers as available, but they had a Pfeffer's chameleon in their breeders section, so I sent them an e-mail asking about them and they said they had some available.

He will go great with your monties!!!! What an awesome CB chameleon. I hear of all kinds of good things going on up there at chameleonsnorthwest!!!

Really nice choice!!! i like this species a lot and next year maybe i'll find some cb too!! we'll wait new pics when he arrives to you ;)

I'm getting antsy for my little guy to get here. Will Tuesday ever come :p? His cage came in the mail today. I'll get it set-up and take some pictures of it tomorrow.

I'm getting antsy for my little guy to get here. Will Tuesday ever come :p? His cage came in the mail today. I'll get it set-up and take some pictures of it tomorrow.

That's a really nice looking chameleon I never seen one of this before...does anybody know anying about this chameleon like it's Habitat

It's range is inbetween that of quadricornis and montium which is high elevation rainforest, so they require lower temperatures and high humidity.

Looks very nice! Is that his daddy on the last pic? He's looks big :D

These are one of my favorite's, I feel so lucky I got to work with them last year. :D

They like it cool and foggy :)

Just like quadricornis and montium they love water :)

Looks very nice! Is that his daddy on the last pic? He's looks big :D

These are one of my favorite's, I feel so lucky I got to work with them last year. :D

They like it cool and foggy :)

Just like quadricornis and montium they love water :)
I believe that's what they told me. I try and keep the temps at 72F during the day and 60F at night and the humidity high. With the humidifiers I have going in my chams' room, it's actually foggy in there in the morning when I go in to turn on their lights.

Back
Top Bottom