Neville (Update)

Zeyna04

Been a while, I hope everyone is doing well! Just an update on Neville. I think he’s doing well. Coming up to 7 months soon❤️Couple of curious questions. A) I know they eat less food and less frequently as they get older but he’s dropped down to 4 locust a day and won’t eat more than that, is it too early for him to be doing so? And B) I was told he is a Nosy Be so I was expecting him to be extremely blue soon but he doesn’t seem to be going that way (I don’t really care what he is, he’s my baby regardless) but was wondering if I was given the correct information or if it’s normal for him to be sporting these colours around 7 months (posting a picture)

Attachments

• 2C26BDF2-82E5-493B-BB86-0BB9267C3A9C.jpeg
    2C26BDF2-82E5-493B-BB86-0BB9267C3A9C.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 84
Yes now that he's approaching a year old his metabolism is probably slowing down, he might be okay to drop your feedings to every other day. I found it kind of challenging, I always wanted to feed my cham as much as i can n make him a fat ass?. But that can be very counterproductive so i don't now hahah

Yeah that is not a nosy be or at least not a full nosy be.

Per the feeding this can be normal. And he is at an age where every other day is appropriate. You can do 5 feeders every other day then when he hits 12 months you drop to 3 feeders every other day. :)

Yeah that is not a nosy be or at least not a full nosy be.

Per the feeding this can be normal. And he is at an age where every other day is appropriate. You can do 5 feeders every other day then when he hits 12 months you drop to 3 feeders every other day. :)
Thank you so much. So when it comes to supplements, how do I change my routine? Currently it’s without d3 6 times a week, then I alternate between with d3 and a multi vitamin once a week. :)

So i do Calcium practicly every feeding, ill usually do one day with no supplements in my routine. D3 every 2 weeks, another 2 weeks he gets multivitamin. I use arecadia supplements which have bee pollen in them already, which is also a good to use.

Thank you so much. So when it comes to supplements, how do I change my routine? Currently it’s without d3 6 times a week, then I alternate between with d3 and a multi vitamin once a week. :)
So you keep the same but your dropping days with the calcium without D3.

so....
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Calcium without D3 then Sunday alternate between D3 and multi.
Tuesday, Thursday, Calcium without D3 then Saturday alternate between D3 and multi.
Then go back to the first cycle...
So your weekend days always alternate between one or the other for that week and your weekdays always are calcium without D3. Does that make sense?

See now this where i get confused since i have to feed every FEW days so my schedule is forever changing. I would assume i wouldnt skip the suplement for that day, but rather use what he was suppose to have the day he DOESNT eat?

See now this where i get confused since i have to feed every FEW days so my schedule is forever changing. I would assume i wouldnt skip the suplement for that day, but rather use what he was suppose to have the day he DOESNT eat?
It really is not that hard.... You drop the calcium without d3 days... Keeping the calcium with D3 two times a month and the multivitamin two times a month. The only days that reduce are calcium without D3. I recommend rotating your multivitamin and Calcium with D3 on a weekend... Then if it is Saturday or Sunday they get that one that is in the rotation. Monday-friday feedings would then always be Calcium without D3.

So you keep the same but your dropping days with the calcium without D3.

so....
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Calcium without D3 then Sunday alternate between D3 and multi.
Tuesday, Thursday, Calcium without D3 then Saturday alternate between D3 and multi.
Then go back to the first cycle...
So your weekend days always alternate between one or the other for that week and your weekdays always are calcium without D3. Does that make sense?
Makes sense to me, thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom