Nervous Cham? Tail? sleep? Silk Leaves.... DRIPPER

Avallone

MY 2.5 month male ambilobe was caught biting the silk leaves wrapped around his vines. I have a Medium sized POTHOS plant giving Reptar a number of real leaves to bite on. Im afraid that he will rip a piece off the silk leaf and eat it. Why is he doing this? He eats 20+ .25<Size> crickets a day. His URates are PURE white and he poops at a normal rate. Also, I have just added the little Dripper into my terrarium. He is now sitting away from the dripper with his tail rolled up glancing at the dripper. Although, He usually goes to sleep around this time. Why does he roll up his tale like this? If he feels threatened by the dripper, I honestly don't want to remove it because it is an AMAZING source of water and I hear from many other cham holders they absolutely love it!:) If anyone can help answer those questions I thank them!!!!!!!!

MY 2.5 month male ambilobe was caught biting the silk leaves wrapped around his vines. I have a Medium sized POTHOS plant giving Reptar a number of real leaves to bite on. Im afraid that he will rip a piece off the silk leaf and eat it. Why is he doing this? He eats 20+ .25<Size> crickets a day. His URates are PURE white and he poops at a normal rate. Also, I have just added the little Dripper into my terrarium. He is now sitting away from the dripper with his tail rolled up glancing at the dripper. Although, He usually goes to sleep around this time. Why does he roll up his tale like this? If he feels threatened by the dripper, I honestly don't want to remove it because it is an AMAZING source of water and I hear from many other cham holders they absolutely love it!:) If anyone can help answer those questions I thank them!!!!!!!!

If he wants to munch fake plants, simply remove them.
They role their tale cuz they can. my guy sleeps with his rolled up, and sometimes he basks with it rolled up.

Back
Top Bottom