Need to find a cham rescue ASAP!

I don't want to question the vets opinion they are there i person and I'm not but the papilloma virus infections I've seen look more like ragged toe nails growing in random places. The side of the face looks more like bad shed or old burn but if a skin scrape was done then the vet would know for sure. It's all academic at this point. The MBD is advanced.
Agreed it's not papilloma, looks nothing like it at all.

Stay in the game long enough and you’ll understand. Hopefully....
being a pet owner in not a game ...giving a chameleon another chance isn't a game either .
some people are in it for the money ,other are in it for the love of the animal . hopefully over time youll understand .... hopefully

I believe he was referring to advising people on the forum about sick chameleons. You will find that most here are in it for the love of chameleons.
ohh , I thought he was saying not to rescue the cham because it would be supporting petco free or not !
I mean I don't like petco either but that wouldn't stop me from trying to help !

ohh , I thought he was saying not to rescue the cham because it would be supporting petco free or not !
I mean I don't like petco either but that wouldn't stop me from trying to help !
Yes but that’s also EXACTLY what I’m telling you.

For every one you buy another will take its place. Your perpetuating an endless cycle of abuse and suffering when you support Petco. This cycle will never end if you continue to buy them, it will go on forever. The only way to break the cycle is to stop purchasing them all together.

I know you think your doing something heroic by buying these chams but in reality all your doing is sentencing who knows how many more to the same suffering and fate.

If you can rescue them for free, I don’t see that as an issue but as soon as money changes hands your just a guilty as they are. If you truly love these animals you’ve got to leave the poor creatures already in PetCo hands to their fate.

It’s harsh.
It’s cold.
It’s not fair.
I know.

Its the only way to break the cycle. Hopefully you’ll understand that one day but I doubt you ever will.

...by the way, chameleons are not pets at all, they are a hobby!

Hopefully you’ll understand that one day but I doubt you ever will.

why would you even say that lol people are rude as heck in this forum !all this for saying I would help an animal in need smh

Back
Top Bottom