Need help with new baby veiled's gender and approximate age

Casper92

JPEG_20170904_105511.jpg
JPEG_20170904_105353.jpg
Hi! This is my first chameleon and I was wondering if I can get some help with Casper's age and gender I believe its a male and around a month or so. Just wanting some help! Thanks in advance.

Looks like a lady...What are you feeding the crickets? What type of calcium and vitamins are you giving her? You don't need the blue light, just a regular bulb.
How can you tell if its a girl i have looked things up and cant find a correct answer and i give her calcium without d3

How can you tell if its a girl i have looked things up and cant find a correct answer and i give her calcium without d3
No spurs on the back feet. Calcium every feeding, vitamin D3 twice a month and vitamins twice a month. Are you gutloading your crickets and do you plan on using other feeders besides crickets?

A side note, since you have a female, make sure you prepare and get a laying bin even though she is still very young.

No spurs on the back feet. Calcium every feeding, vitamin D3 twice a month and vitamins twice a month. Are you gutloading your crickets and do you plan on using other feeders besides crickets?
superworms are another thing i have but they are too big for her to eat

Casper,

Glad you found us. Lots of information here. Here's a good jumping off point found in the resources section at the top of the home page:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/veiled/

Additionally, use the search bar just under the resources link. Put in whatever you're looking for and it will generally pop up with various threads about your subject. If not, post up and ask away.

Welcome to the forums!! Glad to have you! There are SO many wonderful experienced keepers here! Soak up all the knowledge you can! You and especially your very young lady will be thankful for it!!

Like others have said, please fill out the how to ask for help form, and remember the more detailed and honest you are the better people can help! Pictures are a huge help as well!

Welcome to the forums!! Glad to have you! There are SO many wonderful experienced keepers here! Soak up all the knowledge you can! You and especially your very young lady will be thankful for it!!

Like others have said, please fill out the how to ask for help form, and remember the more detailed and honest you are the better people can help! Pictures are a huge help as well!
Thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom