Need Help...Please Sex This Faly...

Pam was right in saying if it's a female, she is a spectacular specimin. Eye color, awesome blue speckles. If it's in the cards, may be work out a way to keep her.

Were all going to feel like a bunch of donkeys if we're wrong:p Don't think it's the case though.

Pam was right in saying if it's a female, she is a spectacular specimin. Eye color, awesome blue speckles. If it's in the cards, may be work out a way to keep her.

Were all going to feel like a bunch of donkeys if we're wrong:p Don't think it's the case though.

That is definately true... as I told Pam when I talked to her... She is one exceptional looking female.. One of the nicer I have seen.

I saw this beautiful chameleon at the SBCK meeting tonight and it sure is a looker... I'd buy it in a second.

When it is resting, it is a nice pinkish-brown. The base of the tail is not full where you'd expect it to be on a male and tapers steeply. When it fires up, it is down right beautiful... especially for such a young age and turns very white with defined bars. You really need to see it in person to appreciate it. Much better than any of the pictures.

Super female, underdeveloped male... or just a really great looking female... I don't care...

I want it. :D

I want it. :D

No , you can't have it. You have to many already. :D:D:D

I think it would benefit everyone if I just took her to my place and allowed all you to visit. She hates Rob anyway.

I fell in love with her. Girls do that to me anyway, being absolutely the most beautiful female I have had the pleasure to hold didn't help. Well my wife is the most beautiful... um uh.

If you are reading this I was talking about chameleons.

hope that works..:eek::p

holy%20thread%20resurrection.jpg

the thread is reborn lol, did u ever take updated more pix? If chameleons could play football, that lady would mother a giant offensive line lol

Ok time to let the sleepin dogs lie, shhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom