Need Help...Please Sex This Faly...

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
This is a 6 month old Faly...

I myself would say I am 99.9% positive on the sex of this Cham... But the seller (a well known name that should be able to be trusted) assures that it is the sex it was sold as... And I'm sorry but I don't buy it for a sec.

So... In order to aid in somewhat of a dispute, the seller wanted a common consensus of said Faly's sex from the forum.

In order to hold to the site policies I wish to keep the name of the seller, and any other aspects of the dispute off the forum.

Rest assured, if it turns out that a correction is needed in the place of the seller, and the issue is not resolved in friendly professional manner, there will be a very nice thread to Read on the topic in the FaunaClassifieds BOI.

SOOOOO... I would appreciate any experienced thoughts on what sex this 6 month old Faly is, Particularly from people who have bred Pardalis, or more specifically Faly's in the past. I really Appreciate it.

PS... I would never have to post a thread about the sex of this cham(as it is so obvious) if there wasn't somebody who needed convincing.

Thanks in advance...
~Joe

7-26-09faly2.jpg

7-26-09faly3.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent.......:eek:

ok, I was right......wahoo!!

"I would say female Faly........that teal on the cheeks give her away......
My Sambava female had same everything that yours is showing......nice contrasts, and the teal" my PM to him

Though the pictures are a little fuzzy and pic#3 has alot of color in it I would have to say that it is a female. Some more pictures like #3 but full body would help to nail it down for me. #2 and #1 look very much female.

Though the pictures are a little fuzzy and pic#3 has alot of color in it I would have to say that it is a female. Some more pictures like #3 but full body would help to nail it down for me. #2 and #1 look very much female.

C'mon Chadwick! # 3 is a full body!;)

Besides the lack of color, Look at Chuck's lil boy https://www.chameleonforums.com/nosy-falys-2-days-28179/ at just 2 months he has a defined Hemipenal bulge. The pics of the cham in question, with the tail straight out has no bulge what so ever. That reason alone I would question this animal as a male. Chucks lil fella may be an outstanding male, but at 6 months you would expect some bulge. That is unless on his way to your friends house he went by way of Sweden for an operation. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom