Need help finding right foods

I do not have any near me. Would this stuff work for now?
With the T8 and a 5.0 bulb you have to have the basking branch below the fixture 5 inches down from the screen with the fixture sitting directly on the cage top... This will make it so he rises up in the correct UVI Level. It will work for now... But you have to adjust the heat fixture up as well so he can not get within 9-10 inches of his casque (depending on wattage). Or locate the heat fixture in a different area that you move the T8 to and the branches for it.

Let me know if you have any questions. Update when you’re done please!
Ok so i ordered more of the correct calcium and then we are order the correct uvb like and fixture right now. Her are some more pictures of him tonight and if my enclosure.
C7182FAD-AD72-414D-8F39-00494AD58F62.jpeg
04E26613-D40A-4716-B46A-22196DC3A502.jpeg
38B258E7-7ABD-40DB-98FD-7C66B6B6B2B3.jpeg
687C46B7-1B85-453B-9B6A-23168F7A514F.jpeg

The minimum cage size for adult male veileds is 2’ x 2’ x 4’ tall, but preferably 4’ x 2’ x 4’ tall or bigger. Bigger is always better! You can look on Facebook Marketplace and other second-hand sites to get a used big cage for cheap (just make sure to thoroughly clean it)! Building is also an option, but isn’t always cheaper. Lots of stuff is marketed for chameleons that aren’t good for them, sadly.

The minimum cage size for adult male veileds is 2’ x 2’ x 4’ tall, but preferably 4’ x 2’ x 4’ tall or bigger. Bigger is always better! You can look on Facebook Marketplace and other second-hand sites to get a used big cage for cheap (just make sure to thoroughly clean it)! Building is also an option, but isn’t always cheaper. Lots of stuff is marketed for chameleons that aren’t good for them, sadly.
Ok thank you!

Back
Top Bottom