Need help an answers for my chameleon

QueenPanda

Hi i got a 1 yr old female chameleon, she was doing very good till she started to not really eat. She could catch nothing with her tongue. Now shes been hanging upside down an always laying on the floor. I dont know if she's sick or dying. The other is her spine near her tail is lifted up an i did touch it an she turned her head so fast.. I knew she was in pain. The other thing is that her head is soft. My mom is the one taking care of her she did put clear wrap on her cage so idk if it was that. Shes getting plenty of light an food an calcium. Plead help an give answers..

Hi i got a 1 yr old female chameleon, she was doing very good till she started to not really eat. She could catch nothing with her tongue. Now shes been hanging upside down an always laying on the floor. I dont know if she's sick or dying. The other is her spine near her tail is lifted up an i did touch it an she turned her head so fast.. I knew she was in pain. The other thing is that her head is soft. My mom is the one taking care of her she did put clear wrap on her cage so idk if it was that. Shes getting plenty of light an food an calcium. Plead help an give answers..
20181230_155516.jpg

This is her right now which we been giving her meds an warm baths, heat lamp an uvb. All she does is stick her tongue out an breaths heavy. She does try to walk usually. We shove 1 worm in her mouth everyday an just meds.
@QueenPanda NEVER put any chameleon, healthy or not, in a bath. I doubt she has 24hrs to live or, more accurately, suffer. As mentioned several times above, she needs a vet yesterday!

how is she doing? Did you take her to the vet yet, if not go right away if she is still alive because she might still make it through, you don’t want to be responsible for her dying in pain do you?

Back
Top Bottom