need advise on cage plants.

naich

so i will be purchasing a 4 month old panther in late january from screameleons!

Si i just bought a large pothos, a medium ficus, and a small umbrella. The umbrella will go into his complete pacage deal cage...by screameleons, along with a small pothos...hopefully.

So then when the large cage rolls around he will get the ficus, large pothos, the umbrella will then be transfered, and the small pothos will be grow out side in may and june and added when its a bit larger.

All the plants have trases of fertalizer in them so my ? is can i just put rocks in the bottom and thats it.

Or do i have to transfer to organic soil...i understand the risk of fertalizer, and im worried about the death factore obviusly...so will rock be 100 % safe or should i just transfer them to all natural organic?

Thanks, and how do you all hang you pothos's...like from the top of the cage, i was thinking about wire doing the job? yes, mabey no...need help,lol ima noob!

https://www.chameleonforums.com/planting-19499/
that talks about replanting with organic soil and is like, 4 threads down from this one.:)
I cant hang because I use a repatarium. I know some people rig up the over the rail potters into corners..I dont know what they offer you for a cage, so I cant say what you could or couldnt do. Congrats on your new cham.:)

Back
Top Bottom