Need a misting machine for two cages sitting right next to eachother!!!!

DJBMURDER

I need a misting machine or a DIY misting machine pronto. I start school and my job on the 20th of August (10 days) and will literally be gone from 8am-9pm throughout the day...i can feed my little buggers in the morning like normal, but as far as misting goes...i normally mist them after I feed them, but then I'll be gone til they're in bed...Does anyone have any good threads for how to build your own indoor mister or any suggestions for me or any cheap mister machines I could buy online? I'm kinda stressed since it's on such short notice, I was banking on just going to school but then the job of a lifetime popped up and it would be voided out if I didn't accept it today. Let me know please!!!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!! :)

Save yourself the hassle and get a mistking basic starter system with and extra nozzle ( whole setup approx $115 ) and never look back. :)

get a mistking.

their basic system is 99 bucks and can run several nozzles.

i think its like 10 nozzles.

you can set the timer to go off every few hours for a certain amount of time.

Whatever you do....

Don't get the Habbamister... I got mine in March and it already isn't working anymore spend the extra $ and get the MistKing

Welcome!! to you and the OP I would avoid the Habba "Spit" spend the few extra bucks and be happy :D

I would avoid all of those ZooMed products. I have been through a Repti-rain and a ReptiFogger and I've only owned my chameleon for about 5 days.

AquaZamp and Mistking are pretty much identical.
And yes zoomed make some good stuff but misters are not one of them.:)

I have a exo terra moonson running 4 nozzles in my 65 gallon reptarium (I have 4 instead of 2 because they are pointed down word instead of the side of the cage so I don't soak my room) and it works nice have had for about 4 months now looks nice to the eye so you can place it in the open but for what it cost I'd just get a mistking I have been regretting not getting one :(

Could you explain why? I'm currently waiting for the $ and I will be shopping for a system for one 18x18x36 screen enclosure

My own personal experience, I went to talk to him (m**g) about his system and got dropped in mid conversation for some lady. I thought it was rather rude, so I left. At the same show I talked to other about misting systems and they all directed me to the Aquazamp booth. Feedback from the other show vendors: they have all had parts from the other vendor break, leak or flood their rooms. A pump brand change was done at some point and it dod not perform as well as the older model.

Customer service - aquazamp (kevin) has always made himself available via email/phone should I ever get stuck; he's a person that stands behind his product and that in my opinion is getting more and more rare.

Back
Top Bottom