need a breeder

chams rule

I can't find a chameleon breeder in central illinois :mad: and I was hoping someone could direct me to a trustable breeder within my area (around champaign) :confused: or a good store.

not sure about that area but there are alot of really good online breeders. check out the sponsor list.

I can't find a chameleon breeder in central illinois :mad: and I was hoping someone could direct me to a trustable breeder within my area (around champaign) :confused: or a good store.

most of the breeders will ship throughout the US but now with winter being here, even with heat packs, I am not so sure. Illinois is FREEZING in the winter, I lived there for 28 yrs of my life. I live in Florida and got my cham from Kammerflage Kreation in California. They are wonderful to deal with!

Last edited:
it is freezing here and i think thats why alot of people arent selling them because i have asked people to come down here (since i havnt gotten my licence yet) but they have been telling me that they wont sell there chams yet until april.

Back
Top Bottom