Need 2nd opinion, is Peri a male or female panther?

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
Peri is now a 6 months old panther and Mike thinks going by the last two pictures that he is now a she. Which would explain why Peri has been mostly brown this whole time. Mike wants to send me a new male panther, but I just want to make sure before I re-home Peri to make room for the replacement.

Thanks,

Tony

Ugh! Looks like a she to me, and I’d happily take her, but I’m a blue toed Canuck. That being said, why not keep her, and get the male too.

Just saying I love females

I replied to your PM

Aren’t you already attached to her? The girls are really sweet and need a good home too.
hmmmmm this is a hard one. I am sorry Tony :( I understand you wanting a male especially since this is your first cham. I think if you are set on re homing her just find someone you trust to take her. Glad that Mike is making it right for you. He is a good guy.

I am attached to her, but she's not what I wanted. I only wanted one chameleon and wanted a male for the colors and I didn't want to have to deal with the whole egg laying issue.

My enclosure is not setup for a female and I'm not ready to invest the money for another one to have a male and a female.

So yes, it is a hard decision that I didn't think I would ever have to make.

I replied to your PM

I am attached to her, but she's not what I wanted. I only wanted one chameleon and wanted a male for the colors and I didn't want to have to deal with the whole egg laying issue.

My enclosure is not setup for a female and I'm not ready to invest the money for another one to have a male and a female.

So yes, it is a hard decision that I didn't think I would ever have to make.

I just want to apologize for the mistake on sexing her. I know you've grown attached to her but there is a lot of great members on here that I'm sure will give her a great home.
Here is a couple of pics of Peri II. Guaranteed Male

20191028_151415.jpg 20191028_151215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom