Natural ways to keep soil of live plants insect and bug free! Have flies and that's no good!

My wife grows her veggies organically and uses a garlic spray. She crushes a couple heads of garlic or puree's the garlic and adds the garlic to water (2 heads to 1 gal. water). Lets it ferment for a day or two then strains. You can then add the liquid to a pray bottle.

Last edited:
My wife grows her veggies organically and uses a garlic spray. She crushes a couple heads of garlic or puree's the garlic and adds the garlic to water (2 heads to 1 gal. water). Lets it ferment for a day or two then strains. You can then add the liquid to a pray bottle.
cool idea. rosemary oil also works but i dont know if its safe for chameleons.

I'm not sure what I have but I see little bugs crawling and flies flying! Really small little guys and I have an umbrella plant and a pothos! They are really just annoying is all but I would like them to go away! I do have rocks covering the dirt so she cant go down and play! She has been spay so she definitely got no reason to play in the dirt so would diamatuas earth I believe work if I had the soil well covered and out of her reach? Appreciate all the help and advice! I dont believe I have fungus in the dirt but anything is possible!

Back
Top Bottom