Narbc Stuff I got (what did you get)

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
We went to the NARBC show yesterday. We were there for 12 hours straight. It was so fun. We saw alot of neat things. Met alot of cool people. I will go back for sure every year to come. This is what I got. Any guesses on how much I spent?
NarbcStuff2011002.jpg

NarbcStuff2011004.jpg

NarbcStuff2011005.jpg

NarbcStuff2011006.jpg

NarbcStuff2011007.jpg

NarbcStuff2011014.jpg

NarbcStuff2011011.jpg

Thanks to Tiki Tiki, Mist king, LLL Reptile, JMG, Repto man etc... Thanks for looking. What did yall get?

You spent enought that my husband would kill me for it - but only if he knew.:D

Let's say $400?? Am I close? Great haul.

I should have had a grocery cart. That would have made life a lot easier.:D Yes I got over 9000 feeders for guess how much? FREE!!!! Timberline was there giving away crickets, supers, and meal worms (AS many As I Wanted). Hatch rite gaves us 4 pounds FREE. We got so much FREE stuff. It was great.

Thanks. The geckos are very pretty. And No I didnt get any chameleons.

I spent more than $400. Still taking guesses.;) And my husband was with me buying everything he wanted too. So there is no fighting over how much we spend. But how much we will bring next year.:D

You spent enought that my husband would kill me for it - but only if he knew.:D

Let's say $400?? Am I close? Great haul.

What they don't know won't hurt them! :):) :)But remember how my hubby walked round and round the auction tables at Daytona to make sure we had the highest bids? :D

Very very good. Almost right. About 800.00 with the auction winnings. Worth every penny. I now know how much to bring next year. :rolleyes:

Anyone eles go? Any pictures?

What they don't know won't hurt them! :):) :)But remember how my hubby walked round and round the auction tables at Daytona to make sure we had the highest bids? :D

Yes I do remember your hubby helping you - is he going to also help Lee & I this year? i would like to win Something.:(

Yes I do remember your hubby helping you - is he going to also help Lee & I this year? i would like to win Something.:(

LOL-Of course! But he did help you, he stood by that box of ceramic heaters while you dealt with that unfortunate creepy issue.

Dang! That's a lot of stuff! They were giving away free feeders? Was that with purchase or just for showing up to their stand? I've never been to a reptile show before, I don't know the inner workings of them...
Congratulations on all of that!

Dang! That's a lot of stuff! They were giving away free feeders? Was that with purchase or just for showing up to their stand? I've never been to a reptile show before, I don't know the inner workings of them...
Congratulations on all of that!

No you didnt have to buy any thing from them. In fact they were not selling anything. They just gave you as many feeders as you wanted and could carry. I went back to their booth several times.

Thanks. We are still seting up and opening everything. You must go to a reptile show. It is a whole new experiance.

Now I know why there was nothing left for the show today :D! I was hoping to link up with you and Reptoman but had to go to the office. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Yelp very good valentines day gift for both of us.

Ya ReptoMan meet us at 12:00 at tiki tiki.:) Maybe we can meet you at the Lone stare reptile show March 5th&6th:D its a really cool show too. PM use when it gets closer so we can find out were to meet.:)

Back
Top Bottom