Narbc Stuff I got (what did you get)

haha wow that is alot of crickets u have lol how many trips back and forth?? THE show was sweet, never been to one before. and was perfect timing cause i just got my new lil reptar about 2 weeks ago. he is about 4 months old i belive. so that was alot of greatness. its like chameleons on my mind 24/7. i willl be there next year.

try and find one around your area!

Dang! That's a lot of stuff! They were giving away free feeders? Was that with purchase or just for showing up to their stand? I've never been to a reptile show before, I don't know the inner workings of them...
Congratulations on all of that!

it was very giving and cheap everything is pretty much store cost or breeder price. i was seeing reptiles for amazing prices

Damn! That is a lot of stuff! I love when they give free feeders out. Timberline always does that. I hope they're at the next show in San Diego.

Crikey, you really went shopping! Lucky you, Id be in heaven at an American Rep show!
Did you max out a credit card? :D

I still cant get over the gecko laying eggs right as you paid for her. Thats awesome! You have to let me know when those eggs hatch. 3 for 1 deal! It was great meeting you both. I will make it to the Lone Star show as well. Maybe they will have some hornworms or silkworms at that one.

I still cant get over the gecko laying eggs right as you paid for her. Thats awesome! You have to let me know when those eggs hatch. 3 for 1 deal! It was great meeting you both. I will make it to the Lone Star show as well. Maybe they will have some hornworms or silkworms at that one.

I know that was a lucky buy. We got them in the incubator now. She steped on one so it may not make it. The other one looks "OK', but we will know in about a week or so. Fingers crossed.
We go to all the Lone star shows. You never know what will be there. If we still have silkworms left we will bring you some. But they may coccon by then.

Besides Tiki Tiki. Who else had chams? Were there any rare species there? And thats why I didnt go Texas Ranger. I knew if I showed up I'd blow a ton of cash and be broke all week and be up a creek for V-day. ;) Thanks for the invite I will try to meet everybody next yr.

Thats alot of good loot! It was good to meet you two. We just got home after driving all night!

Its was nice meeting yall too. I bet you are tiered. I hope it was worth it for you. It seemed you had a lot of people at your booth. Maybe we will see you at the show next year. We had alot of fun. As you can see in the pictures.:rolleyes:

Now get some rest.:)

Besides Tiki Tiki. Who else had chams? Were there any rare species there? And thats why I didnt go Texas Ranger. I knew if I showed up I'd blow a ton of cash and be broke all week and be up a creek for V-day. ;) Thanks for the invite I will try to meet everybody next yr.

LLL had some chams, Rep-cal had some. And some other venders I dont know had some. I didnt really see any "rare" chams. But their was a big lack of panthers for sure. Besides Tiki Tiki there was one Ambilobe that was priced for 200.00 and people were fighting over him. He ended up selling for 400.00. So if I ever get going good with my panthers, I will know where to sell them.;) Yeah we blew around 800.00 saturday. But thats the reason I work. I dont have to work, I just work to pay for our "habit":D. And V-day doesnt matter, that was the best V-day presents ever. Way better than stupid flowers.

Yes, you need to come next year. It would be nice to meet you. Start saving now;) LOL

All i can say is.....I AM JEALOUS! Starting a leopard gecko breeding project or just adding to it?? i love leopards! I WISH that i could find half that stuff at my local reptile convention!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/clearance/on-sale/6ad2/

Thank you. It was a great show.
We are kind of doing both with the leopards. Strarting and adding. When we bought the Diablo Blanco female (as we were paying for her) she layed 2 eggs right in her Deli cup. 3 for the price of 1. LOL So that night we had to set up one of the incubators we bought. Good thing we bought it.;)

Gotta keep the gf happy. I may have gone if hadnt bought those two wc falys last month. I was wondering if there were many cham vendors at that show. I thought there would be a few more since its a larger show. I will have offspring ready next year.

Gotta keep the gf happy. I may have gone if hadnt bought those two wc falys last month. I was wondering if there were many cham vendors at that show. I thought there would be a few more since its a larger show. I will have offspring ready next year.

Yeah thats also why we didnt buy the other WC falys. We needed somethings at this show.

Nope not many cham vendors. But I do see a need for them. And a demand too. It was a big show. I just think chameleon breeders havent gotten strong in Texas yet. Maybe you should vend next year. (hint, hint)LOL. Im going to consider it later on down the road. But I will have to go in with someone on the cost. A booth is 500.00 and electicity is a extra 85.00. Its very expensive. But I see a good turn over if we had panthers that had a little color coming in.

I still cant get over the gecko laying eggs right as you paid for her. Thats awesome!.....

Im sure it was Awesome for Texas, I dont think it was so awesome for the gecko though.
Perhaps the seller failed to notice it was heavily gravid?

I still cant get over the gecko laying eggs right as you paid for her. Thats awesome!.....

Im sure it was Awesome for Texas, I dont think it was so awesome for the gecko though.
Perhaps the seller failed to notice it was heavily gravid?

Yeah they had no idea. We got her from LLL. She was the talk of the day. Everyone wanted to see her and the eggs. People were even looking for other gravid geckos at that booth. She is doing better today. She ate 6 crickets this morning. We need to get the weight back on her. I think they bred her to soon. She is very small.

Back
Top Bottom