NARBC September Reptile Show in Anaheim

Hi david!!

Edit: Wow, I just learned something. I tried to enter that in all caps and it CONVERTED it to lower case when posted. Apparently this forum program doesn't allow internet yelling. lol

hi david!

My name is henry, and I love drinking(borderline alcoholic).

I dont think i can make it on sunday but on saturday i can probably be there at 3.

LOL! what a fun read... Hopefully me and my best bud will be up there! Would be nice to meet some more of you guys. We most likely plan on staying up there for the evening and getting a hotel room. Bar afterwards=fun always:eek:

Can't remember seeing it mentioned previously, but, the auction after the show Saturday night is A MUST! It's truly outrageous and a lot of fun. Not for the children, though. :cool:

Add me to the list of people that think you need to get your booty down here for it. It's the biggest show on the West coast.... It's the show that more people fly in to than any other West coast show. Booths are expensive, but it's a promo opportunity. I'm still trying to convince Todd (Tropical Ecos) to make the trip also. He's pretty on the fence about it, but I think he's gonna be there.

I want on that list. Julie you have to come out here!

Todd and Julie need to come! I still think that Todd would do very well at that show and Julie, you can come bum around the Tiki booth. Ill have Darci talk you into it this weekend :). While I am working. In the heat of the desert. While you two are at the beach at the awesome show. I need some ice cream. :p

Well, at the very least, it's nice to feel loved.... :)

Hhhhmmm. Let's see now.......
NARBC Anaheim = $299 booth + airfare + hotel + car + shipping my crap
NARBC Chicago = $345 booth......

I'm expecting to do very well in Daytona and I'm worried that I won't have a enough turnaround time for Anaheim and then I've got Tucson 2 weeks later.... Well, I guess you guys are in the same boat!

Alright, alright...... let me see what majic I can whip up on travel at this short of notice. Uuummmm, any of you guys have any extra space available at your booths that I could borrow??? :D Maybe Todd and I can go in together on this one...

Oh, and Chad - Darci and I will be sure to e-mail you and text you pictures of what you're missing this weekend..... while you are working.... in the heat of the desert.... lol :D

Now that so many people are showing interest and likely going to this show, will anyone by chance have some used cages they are looking to sell? Josh a I will be picking up a little stud ambilobe male from Lance and will need to get him a cage as well as a few others for our Male Adult Quad, Baby quad and Female Deremensis. Please let us know what you have and if you are able to bring it to the show, also $.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks
Michelle

Now that so many people are showing interest and likely going to this show, will anyone by chance have some used cages they are looking to sell? Josh a I will be picking up a little stud ambilobe male from Lance and will need to get him a cage as well as a few others for our Male Adult Quad, Baby quad and Female Deremensis. Please let us know what you have and if you are able to bring it to the show, also $.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks
Michelle

I have a spare 2x2x4 from LLL. Pretty new.
You can check it here, willing to haggle or trade.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/2x2x4-screen-cage-pyg-29227/

Kayleigh and I will be there, probably not picking an animal up, but we will enjoy it none the less.

See all you SBCK suckers there.

I'll be there. I'm on the hunt for a Male jacksonii xanthus. Maybe another female ambilobe. Maybe an emerald tree boa, crested gecko, python....... :)

Back
Top Bottom