NARBC September Reptile Show in Anaheim

joshdhensley

Who is going?

I wanted to see who from the forum was going to the Anaheim Reptile show next month. My wife and I are going to go and thought it may be a good opportunity to meet up with some other forum members there. We will also be on the look out for either a CB Meller, CB jacksonii jacksonii or CB Panther ambanja male, if anyone is planning on bringing any of these please let us know.

Just thought it would be a good opportunity to meet some of you that we havn't met before, you never know we might have all met before at a reptile show and didn't even know we were cham forum members (Ryan, you know that was such a coincidence running into you again!):)

Joe I am sure you will be there as well as Ryan so will definetely see you there..

hey josh
met you when joe picked up his lil one on the way bk from sandiego, my daughter and i will be goin sat and maybe sun too,so we shal see ya there

HA HA, That was quite a coincidence.

Not only will I be there but I will have with me a 5 month old Ambanja Male that is showing some cool colors. I am actually holding the Ambanja for Chad. He is really nice. I will be at the Tiki Tiki booth with Chad , Darci and Lisa. So thats an easy spot to meet us.

Everyone is welcome to stop by and use our booth as a meet up location. Its been used in the past, thats how I weaseled my way into the Tiki booth. :D

Good news is everyone has a chance to get the best animals this year.
I promise not to buy what every body wanted before the doors open. :D:p:D I think I had 7 animals before 7am on Saturday.:eek:

VIP Pass gets you in during setup and an hour before the show. $50 , if you are seriously looking for something special I would recommend it. I may be crazy but I enjoyed watching the entire thing come together. Made for an added experience.

Hope to see all you there!

So Ryan, is that a good coincidence or does that mean that the little guy is already taken.. :cool:

well we will just have to see what we can find... I would really like to find a male panther for myself.. I still have not replaced my fav ambilobe panther that I lost last year. The only Panther I have is Lucy, however I have no plans on getting her a boyfriend, just wanted one for my own to be part of our "family of chams". Honestly I wish someone would bring some female quads so we could get some of those but probably no such luck. I will however be very willing to look at a young CB meller, your ambanja ;), or a cb little jacksonii jacksonii to go with the little guy we have now.

Looking for anything in particular?

Of course, how can you go to the show and not want to come home with everything.. and you always want to get there first and run to alll the booths to get the best before everyone gets there and they are gone.

We are going to be on the lookout for either a CB young Meller, CB jacksonii jacksonii or CB panther but good size, maybe 5 month old ambanja or ambilobe male.

Of course, how can you go to the show and not want to come home with everything.. and you always want to get there first and run to alll the booths to get the best before everyone gets there and they are gone.

We are going to be on the lookout for either a CB young Meller, CB jacksonii jacksonii or CB panther but good size, maybe 5 month old ambanja or ambilobe male.

I know the feeling about wanting to come home with everything. The reality check is what is in the wallet.

Pretty sure ill be driving down. I need some new tortoises and supplies. To bad my cages are full. May some home with new chams and new cages.

Yeah well I think that a lot of us on here don't particularly "need" or have the space to get more animals but as Laurie once said we should all be admitted to chameleons anonomyous for chameleon addicts. Josh and I go to the show and tell ourselves before we go that we are not going to get anything but as soon as we walk in it is like a kid in a candy store. You all of a sudden find out how to pay for them and all of a sudden come up with where you are going to get a cage.

I will be there...I don't have really have room for anything else but I know I will end up coming home with something :D

Ryan good idea, I think that your booth would be a great meeting place for everyone, we just need to think of a time to meet on Saturday. Give everyone plenty of time to walk around a little and see some things so that all the good stuff isn't gone.

Or... you could all meet up at the booth when the show opens then walk around like a bad-a$$ cham forums gang, giving hard looks, and buying up all the cool stuff first! :cool:

Ha that is a good idea.. we can all swarm together and push everyone else out of the way, that way we can all get what we need and then everyone else can continue shopping.

Back
Top Bottom