NARBC September Reptile Show in Anaheim

Rumor is, Tiki is throwing a big pizza party for everyone - but it's kinda a secret. You have to show up at their hotel room at 11PM Saturday night and knock until he answers the door. Check with me on Saturday and I'll give you their room number....

Rumor is, Tiki is throwing a big pizza party for everyone - but it's kinda a secret. You have to show up at their hotel room at 11PM Saturday night and knock until he answers the door. Check with me on Saturday and I'll give you their room number....

LOL I'm game to play some ding dong ditch on Chads room!

Oh man! Now I really have to come..... how can I miss a pizza party thrown by the Tiki clan? :D

Or... you could all meet up at the booth when the show opens then walk around like a bad-a$$ cham forums gang, giving hard looks, and buying up all the cool stuff first! :cool:

We could also snap our fingers and do choreographed dances as we walk.

Oh man! Now I really have to come..... how can I miss a pizza party thrown by the Tiki clan? :D

Are you coming to the show in Anaheim? Let me know so I can make a pit stop by your booth and see that awesome logo you have :D

LMAO..... Use the strollers to road block vendors till your done shopping their booth....:D

-Jay

LOL My aunt has one of those triplets strollers like this one. I should barrow it. :D

triplets-small.jpg

Are you coming to the show in Anaheim? Let me know so I can make a pit stop by your booth and see that awesome logo you have :D

Well, I wasn't planning on it, but I've been getting some beef from others that I need to come. Booth spaces for NARBC are steep (although Chicago is the worst - but no travel expenses for me...) If I came, though, it would only be my Chamo Wear logo. :(

I wish I could go, I live on the other side of the country! I would love to meet some of my new forum friends and build long lasting business relatioships! Maybe we will meet on an east coast reptile expo. TTYL :)

Well, I wasn't planning on it, but I've been getting some beef from others that I need to come. Booth spaces for NARBC are steep (although Chicago is the worst - but no travel expenses for me...) If I came, though, it would only be my Chamo Wear logo. :(

Add me to the list of people that think you need to get your booty down here for it. It's the biggest show on the West coast.... It's the show that more people fly in to than any other West coast show. Booths are expensive, but it's a promo opportunity. I'm still trying to convince Todd (Tropical Ecos) to make the trip also. He's pretty on the fence about it, but I think he's gonna be there.

Add me to the list of people that think you need to get your booty down here for it. It's the biggest show on the West coast.... It's the show that more people fly in to than any other West coast show. Booths are expensive, but it's a promo opportunity. I'm still trying to convince Todd (Tropical Ecos) to make the trip also. He's pretty on the fence about it, but I think he's gonna be there.

I want on that list. Julie you have to come out here!

Todd and Julie need to come! I still think that Todd would do very well at that show and Julie, you can come bum around the Tiki booth. Ill have Darci talk you into it this weekend :). While I am working. In the heat of the desert. While you two are at the beach at the awesome show. I need some ice cream. :p

Back
Top Bottom