NARBC-Arlington, TX.

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Who has been to this show?

Anybody going to attend this year?

I am trying to gauge a little interest / feedback from the show as we are thinking about making the long drive up! Nothing like good ol’ last minute planning.

I'm going to go! Gotta drive a few hours to get there but I've heard it's the most worthwhile show to go to in the state. Haven't actually been before though.

We are going. Along with 2 other friends of the reptile hobby. Go to youtube and check out narbc arlingtion TX 2010. There are some good videos of the last show. Looks like a big show very excited to be going this year.

Also tiki tiki there were somethings that we saw on your web site that we would like to look at in person. So I hope to see you there.

Hey reptoman we need to meet up when we are there.

We are going. Along with 2 other friends of the reptile hobby. Go to youtube and check out narbc arlingtion TX 2010. There are some good videos of the last show. Looks like a big show very excited to be going this year.

Also tiki tiki there were somethings that we saw on your web site that we would like to look at in person. So I hope to see you there.

Hey reptoman we need to meet up when we are there.

I'll be bringing a buddy and my granddaughter with me that day so it should be a lot of fun. Are you going Saturday? I say find the cham vendor around noon and I will meet up with you there. I saw Blue Chameleon Ventures on the list. If Chad makes it, that would be a better choice. I'll pm you closer to the show so we can meet up.

Blue chameleon venture is Bill Love, he dosent sell chameleons. One of my reasons for wanting to come is the lack of a chameleon vendor. You will have chameleons at LLL, and probably some wholesale/pet shops.

I have been looking at videos and the people flow looks so-so. We are in, but we are only going to be able to make it if we carpool with Tyler at Tort Supply. We will figure it out tonight.

Yeah im sure its not what you are used to seeing in the Cali shows. But remember Texans have deep pockets lol:D. If you come what will you bring? And yeah I noticed too that there is not many chameleon venders. There will be the mom and pop type. Ive talked to some other fellow Texans and we cant figure out why our shows are not like the cali and florida type. I think the reptile hobby is slowly making its way here. But just watch it will happen. Beside every thing is bigger in Texas:)

Chad, I am in the market for another ambi female so if you are there and have any available, I will more than likely pick one up from you. Hope you make it.

Hey everyone....we are still trying to pat down details to see if we can make it up to the show! If we come then we should have ambilobes available by then. We really want to make it but it would be about a 20 hour drive so we just wanna make sure it's worth all the effort!! :) We will post our decision soon!!

Well after much deliberation we have decided to make the ~drive~ out to Arlington for the NARBC show in 2 weeks. This is going to be our furthest drive by far!!! Swing by the booth and say hello and let us know you are with the chameleon forum. We will have some nice stuff for sale, but being that this is typically our off/slow season we won’t have a ton, but still enough cool stuff for you to get a good look at and hopefully take home with you. Looking foward to the show, but not the drive!!! :)

I'm glad you are comeing to texas:D.I sent you a PM on some thing we are looking at on your web site. Also are you going to bring any nosy be males to the show?:)

Back
Top Bottom