Names

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all so when choosing names , what do you think about, like stuff like xmen , colours , favourite characters, meaning blah blah etc ? Curious ( I'm pretty set on Dk for my boy it's sounds ladish, but is which I like for some males attitude abbreviation of dragonia kely which is Malagasy for little dragon

Well, all I can tell you is if that is the name that you like and feel fits your animal, then that is what its name should be. I have no specific formula for naming my animals other than it needs to fit them. My dog was supposed to be Thor or something, but it didn’t feel right so I called him Beast and Beast he is. My little panther girl Kali was/is Kalidora, which means beautiful gift in Greek, which is not only appropriate for how she came to me, but suits her very well.

Lol dk is aso a character in fast and furious which I believe when my new boy see,s me will be doing a side shuffle behind the nearest branch

My girl is Nachito and no way I can change it cause it’s so unique and someone named her so I didn’t have to struggle to decide XD

U can always have a longer name for him and a shorter nickname that you mainly use

My veiled is named Kitty Kat because my daughter wants a cat so we thought it would be funny to name her that so we can say she has a 'cat'.

My panther is Treebeard...I decided moving forward that I want to stick to LOTR themed names for all my future reptiles. I'm hoping my next one will be named Bilbo Baggins....

Lol flipping Internet delay , lol flipping Internet delay ,lol flipping Internet delay 🤣
My cats are all Xmen themed, storm, raven, Charles Eric & Logan 😆 had a tortoise called Sidney he was cool, and a chipmunk called fletch, pigs are called ebb and flo, a few of the chickens I bond with have names, generally there no rhyme or reason, I always think the veiled have a bit of a F@#k off look about them, so I’ll think on that one for myself, maybe Logan Roy! from succession 😆

Hi all so when choosing names , what do you think about, like stuff like xmen , colours , favourite characters, meaning blah blah etc ? Curious ( I'm pretty set on Dk for my boy it's sounds ladish, but is which I like for some males attitude abbreviation of dragonia kely which is Malagasy for little dragon
Can’t go wrong with Thanos
I’d say Thanos, or loads of good names from LOTRs, sarraman
i suggest Thanos ,or loads of good names from LOTRs Sauron ,Saruman, Frodo, or Gollum 😆

I think of all these great names when I’m not animal shopping, then when I do get one I go all duhhh. 😂 I need to start writing them down. Themes are cool but I usually look at them and then decide. Doesn’t always work out like I expect it to though.

Back
Top Bottom