Are all panther babies hell bent on escape !

Once the female becomes sexually mature (you'll know by her colors and patterns) she can produce eggs without having been mated so she will need an egglaying bin in her cage at Walmart times. If you don't want her to produce a huge clutch and likely develop MBD and other health issues you will need to control her diet and cut her down to about 5 or 6 crickets every second day.
Okidoki ! She has ‘nest/lay bin... but I didn’t know about the food ! .... she’s a greedy little thing. I shall keep an eye on her ! .... thank you ! ?

Has anyone mentioned the possibility that he is just a hormone waiting to happen and he's actively looking for a female?

Has anyone mentioned the possibility that he is just a hormone waiting to happen and he's actively looking for a female?
It’s a thought! ..... but unfortunately, he was sold to me with a woman panther cham..... and he spent the entire two days they were together trying to dig his way out of the Viv, and cringing when she touched him ( maybe her nails were sharp) ... maybe your right tho ... maybe he’s looking for her !!!! ?

Back
Top Bottom