Name vote

Hakai

So my new little friend arrives tomorrow and I've narrowed it down to two names. He is a male ambilobe sired by Vlad. My two options are Blastoise and Miharu (Me-har-oo). I'm going to bed now. I'll check back when I wake up to see what you guys think! I'll most likely go by majority vote unless I just feel like I need to name him the other for some reason. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
i personally think its best to get to know your new buddy before naming them :) but if you are choosing between those two, i like Miharu more!!

remember when you get him settled in, pics or it never happened! ;)

Yup, best to know your little guy before you name him although, I think Miharu is cute. Is Blastoise the Pokemon reference?

My little girl is named Pi, short for P.oison I.vy. She loves her leaves and plants so much. But yeah, get a feel for your boy and if those two names still feel suitable, I vote for Miharu.

Yup, best to know your little guy before you name him although, I think Miharu is cute. Is Blastoise the Pokemon reference?

My little girl is named Pi, short for P.oison I.vy. She loves her leaves and plants so much. But yeah, get a feel for your boy and if those two names still feel suitable, I vote for Miharu.

Blastoise is the pokemon reference. I chose it as an option because I think it would be funny to have a cham named after a giant intimidating pokemon. I do think Miharu has a nicer ring to it tho. But I will wait till I've had him for a while as suggested. ;)

I like the sound of Miharu as well, it sounds nice.
And it's ok, most of mine had a name long before I bought them! I keep a list on my phone of cool names that I jot down as I hear them but there's always one or two that I like the most and they're on the extremely short list when I get a new chameleon.

I like the sound of Miharu as well, it sounds nice.
And it's ok, most of mine had a name long before I bought them! I keep a list on my phone of cool names that I jot down as I hear them but there's always one or two that I like the most and they're on the extremely short list when I get a new chameleon.

Thanks for the input, I was thinkin I'll just call him Miharu until I feel it should be changed, and if that never happens, then he shall be called Miharu. :p

Thanks for the input, I was thinkin I'll just call him Miharu until I feel it should be changed, and if that never happens, then he shall be called Miharu. :p

Exactly lol It's not like chameleons respond to their own names anyway, so he won't feel particularly bothered if his name changes one day.

I also named my two dogs before I got them, but it worked out really well. With my little boy, I always loved the name Milou (Me-loo) after the dog from Tintin, who I grew up reading and watching. I had several friends complain that it wasn't a very masculine name for a boy dog but I didn't care. And in the 19 months I've had him he's been the absolute opposite of a masculine dog, so no one who knows him has complained since lol.

Exactly lol It's not like chameleons respond to their own names anyway, so he won't feel particularly bothered if his name changes one day.

I also named my two dogs before I got them, but it worked out really well. With my little boy, I always loved the name Milou (Me-loo) after the dog from Tintin, who I grew up reading and watching. I had several friends complain that it wasn't a very masculine name for a boy dog but I didn't care. And in the 19 months I've had him he's been the absolute opposite of a masculine dog, so no one who knows him has complained since lol.

Lol that's awesome, well he just got here! So I'm gonna be posting pics soon in gen photography.

Back
Top Bottom