My very first panther egg has pipped

This is how I breed the crickets. I did a follow up video showing them all. I have thousands of pinheads now. Wish I did it a month ago. Hope it helps.

You're right about breeding them. The babies are so cute. I can't wait to see the colors of mine come in. I'm sure I'll be breeding for a long time. I have to say though it does get pricey. Between extra bulbs, baking lights, misters and crickets you have to be prepared to drop some cash to make sure the babies are taken care of. So worth it in my book.

You're right about breeding them. The babies are so cute. I can't wait to see the colors of mine come in. I'm sure I'll be breeding for a long time. I have to say though it does get pricey. Between extra bulbs, baking lights, misters and crickets you have to be prepared to drop some cash to make sure the babies are taken care of. So worth it in my book.
Yes it is worth it though thank the lord I had most of what I needed and didn’t have to buy too much. Those feeders got pricey but I am breeding my own so next time it won’t be. I didn’t think this many would hatch or survive. I like bill strands nursery system if your gonna keep doing this one clutch would pay for a long term set up. With my kiddos at one month old I am thinking of who’s taking them and how many we will sell. How are you planning on selling? It is so time involved right now it’s taken me this long to get back online for a minute lol.

O my goodness that’s helpful sorry I missed it but I did the same thing. Love your videos
Well minus the incubator I have a heat lamp over a sealed co

This is how I breed the crickets. I did a follow up video showing them all. I have thousands of pinheads now. Wish I did it a month ago. Hope it helps.

yes I learned the hard way too that feeder are so important prior to hatching. All mail orders were half dead or more. My flies were the same. But now I have overload of bean beetles which I can’t feed often due to the exoskeleton, hydei and melonagaster plus the crickets I should have hatching any day. I don’t have the incubator just heat and a second sealed Tupperware container to hold humidity. All set for the next batch to hatch anytime now. Glad you replied on here. Your help was awesome.

O my goodness that’s helpful sorry I missed it but I did the same thing. Love your videos
I'm so glad I could help you out. This community is great for helping each other. I happen to go though what you're going through a few weeks earlier so it was all fresh in my head. I'm glad you didn't make the same mistakes I did.

Well minus the incubator I have a heat lamp over a sealed co

yes I learned the hard way too that feeder are so important prior to hatching. All mail orders were half dead or more. My flies were the same. But now I have overload of bean beetles which I can’t feed often due to the exoskeleton, hydei and melonagaster plus the crickets I should have hatching any day. I don’t have the incubator just heat and a second sealed Tupperware container to hold humidity. All set for the next batch to hatch anytime now. Glad you replied on here. Your help was awesome.

Breeding your own crickets, in my opinion, is the way to go. They are so easy you really don't need an incubator. I just happen to have one handy. My crickets hatch 8 days, in the incubator.

Yes it is worth it though thank the lord I had most of what I needed and didn’t have to buy too much. Those feeders got pricey but I am breeding my own so next time it won’t be. I didn’t think this many would hatch or survive. I like bill strands nursery system if your gonna keep doing this one clutch would pay for a long term set up. With my kiddos at one month old I am thinking of who’s taking them and how many we will sell. How are you planning on selling? It is so time involved right now it’s taken me this long to get back online for a minute lol.
I have a table reserved for the Tinley Park Reptile Show In October. I'm also trading a couple with some members on this forum. I would be interested in one of your babies. We'll have to keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom