My Veiled laid yesterday!

dmrich

After keeping chameleons for a few years now, my first clutch of Veiled chameleon egss arrived yesterday ... 47 in all!

She was digging when we got up yesterday morning and was still covering them over late yesterday evening. She was exhausted, so got some fluids into her straight away.

Looking forward to them hatching now but not the waiting ....

You must be very proud! I would be, going to get my wife a female later on maybe I could also then experience that feeling. Haha, what am I talking about my son is going to be born in august I'm sure thats gonna be much more awesome!

Thanks, yeah it is good. Now to keep them safe until they hatch!

Congrats, yes you may already be busy this year!

You must be very proud! I would be, going to get my wife a female later on maybe I could also then experience that feeling. Haha, what am I talking about my son is going to be born in august I'm sure thats gonna be much more awesome!

If your son is not more exciting than any chameleon in the world I will need a very long plane ride to have a chat with you.:D:D
Congratulations on your new son when he arrives. Nothing in the world beats having a baby.

If your son is not more exciting than any chameleon in the world I will need a very long plane ride to have a chat with you.:D:D
Congratulations on your new son when he arrives. Nothing in the world beats having a baby.

Hatching chameleon babies must come a pretty close second though I would think!:D

Back
Top Bottom